1 Apr 2013

Stuffs that I Want

I dunno why I suddenly want to have a thumb drive that is small with unique shape that looks like a necklace pendant . So that I can wear it as my necklace and bring it everywhere . No more forgetting my thumb drive , no more making my thumb drive 'swimming' inside the washing machine (no way I wash my necklace !) , also nobody will ever guess that it's a thumb drive instead of necklace pendant . Hahaha . Dunno where got people sell it though .
Also , I want a piano inside my room . You know why ? I think it's the only thing that can make me calm down whenever I'm panic or feeling heart sick . I like playing the slow songs that can refresh my mind ...
Oh okay , right now I dunno why my feeling also getting stranger again . Sometimes I feel that he wants me , sometimes I also think that he hates me or something . Hmmm such a really strange feeling . I really wonder when can this uncertain feeling gone ? When can I get any answers of my questions inside my heart and mind ? I hate uncertainty . I hate the fact that the only certain thing in this world is uncertainty .
Maybe people who read my blog will think that I'm an emo or something , but one thing I can guarantee you , if you were me , I think you would do the same things la .
Just like 18 hours ago I said good bye to him after I went out with him , but now I feel like missing him so damn much . Wth...
Okay , I think I got some feeling disease...
Anyway , I really liked today's Singapore Art Scene's class . I can't believe it !! Today was the first time I and my group got no bad critics at all from my lecturer during presentation . Oh thank God ! Finally my group can get good score ! Really , I was afraid before I did the presentation , afraid of getting scolded . I already prepared my self to be scolded as well . But then , we got no scold ! OMG !!!
The funny thing happened also when I ate lunch with my best friends in Kopitiam Bras Basah . My best friend from Vietnam , told me and my Indo best friend about her ex . OMG , her ex is so sweet guy I guess , dunno why my best friend never accepted his request to be back in relationship . If I were her , I would just accept him again to be back in relationship again . Really , he's so sweet , my best friend said , early in the morning , she got a text message from Vietnam , ya from her ex . He texted her in long way . Saying that he still miss her whatever happens . He said that maybe if one day he found any other better girl , he will never forget her , because he can never be as happy as when he was with her . OMG , my face was red when she read her text message from her ex . Till my Indo best friend asked me "Eh , why your face turning red ?? This message is belong to her , not you , you know ??" Then I said ,"I'm sorry , my feeling is too soft ... I'm so touched by that message ! I dun have that kind of ex , all my ex dumped me like a garbage , and I also can't imagine if the guy I like right now sent me that message , early in the morning ... OMG ! Early in the morning ! Confirm if that happened to me , I would be so damn happy today ! Dun care my lecturer scolded me or what I would just be soooo damn happy !!"
Ya , then my Indo friend was like..."uh... okay..."
Haha , omg , when can I get that kind of text message ??
I'm really really waiting for that kind of text message from someone I like you know ?? I think every girl is waiting for that kind of text message also from the guy they like ? Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment