23 Apr 2013

What's Wrong with Me ???

Hmmm I guess there's something wrong with me ?
I dunno why I become over sensitive lately ...
See see , listening to sad song only already got tears dropped down from eyes . Wah , so weird sia .
Or once , I read something sad , already got my eyes teary ...
Hmmmm...
I think it's not about period , my period is over just few days ago . Hmmm so what is it about ?
Or maybe I should go see doctor , ask the doctor to check my eyes , too much producing tears or what ?
Anybody needs tears ? I can share with you lor . Hahaha
Hmmm just now friend called me again canceled their plan to go Sentosa at May 3rd , they changed it into this Saturday , hmmm dunno I can go or no... But sounds fun sia , hanging out with friends from my last hostel in Bartley . I'm sure they're gonna stay back on the beach , playing truth or dare and going back home after 12.00 AM , and yeah , gonna take a cab again . I know , when we gather , it will be something crazy . But yeah , since we're separated already , I mean we stay in different place so yeah , never hang out anymore , except this Saturday , maybe all of them will come to Sentosa . Me , my self still not sure though , haha . Hmmm if I could bring my bf also ... but it's impossible , since he has to prepare him self for his exams .
Well...
Yeah , hope after exam can go with him to Sentosa , haha .

No comments:

Post a Comment