26 Apr 2013

My Bag Smells Like Pasta !

Yeah , I think this lecturer is rocks ! Yeah , so cool sia , normally where got lecturer forgot that he got class today ? Well , he said last week that today will have class at 11.00 AM , I woke up late and rushed to school with sleepy face and then at school I saw my friends all still outside of the class , I was like ... Hmmm well , I guess he hasn't come yet , so then my friend text him and he replied "OMG , I forgot that today is Friday , I thought today is Thursday , I just woke up !" I was like ,,, omg , seriously ?? Then he came at 2.00 PM , 3 hours late , nice sia , where does he stay anyway ? Batam ? Lol , 3 hours to go to my campus . But , good also , because he's late so we all didn't need to do the presentation , just needed to submit the mood boards and sketchbooks , then went back to school at 4.00 PM to take the projects back . So , ya , I went to eat Pasta at Pastamania in Plaza Singapura with my classmate (read : best friend ) . We went by MRT coz she said that last night she was drunk so today still not well , then while taking MRT , she said that she missed taking train from yellow line , coz last time we used to take circle line MRT to go back to our hostel in Bartley from school . The smell also different , the smell of MRT for circle line . Lol , then reaching Pastamania , we ate there and talked . Then we discussed as well about tomorrow's outing with last hostel friends . I know it's gonna be fun , gathering with friends from last hostel . Then after that , I took away my pasta coz I felt so full , then she asked me to put the pasta inside my bag . Then now my bag smells like Pasta... Yeah , got pasta fragrance... Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment