30 Apr 2013

20 Things I Love About My Mom

1. She gave birth to me . I dunno and I dun care about how she made me , but at least , I must thank her because she gave birth to me , it's not easy to give birth , you know ? (Actually this made me think how can I give birth easily when I have baby ?? OMG )

2. She's pretty . Wah , so lucky got pretty mother and knows how to take care of her beauty well , that's why she does look young till now . It makes my Dad has to think thousand times to cheat on her , mwahahahaha , it's called woman's strategy , lol . That's why her daughter (me , me !!!) is pretty also (Heheehe.... really ??) . She only said that I'm pretty when I have bf , haha when I'm single , then I'm ugly again ... :(

3.She is the best cook for me . Yup , believe it or not , mother will always be your best cook in the world .

4. She introduced me to cosmetics . Although I seldom use , but at least I know about them .

5. She taught me how to use menstrual pad . Ya , it's a shame if you're a girl and you dunno how to use pad .

6. She taught me about life values .

7. She sew my clothes when I was still a kid .

8. She taught me how to behave in this life .

9. She always listens to my problems and gives advices . Although sometimes I never listened to her advices .

10. She helped me study .

11. She allows me to have boyfriend . Hahaha ya lor , some of my friends , they have their mom forbids them to have boyfriend , although they're in the same age with me .

12. She allows me to study overseas , yay .

13. She bought me novels , comics , encyclopedias , clothes , and any other girl stuffs .

14. She takes care of me when I'm sick .

15. She can persuade my Dad to give me more pocket money .

16. She always remembers my birthday and buys me cake and gives me presents every year .

17. She always knows how to handle family problem .

18. She is so creative .

19. She is artistic and knows how to dress up and how to dress me up .

20. She is smart .

No comments:

Post a Comment