1 May 2013

Well...

Well... Tomorrow is gonna be my last day in second semester of my study in Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts . Say welcome to year two soon .
Tomorrow is gonna be my assessment day , judgement day , that's how I and my friends normally call . Actually I need to sleep early , but I don't think I will sleep early tonight . Since I woke up at 3.00 PM plus this afternoon . I'm not sleepy at all now .
All things well prepared for tomorrow . Oh and I practiced to wear my 11 cm high heels , since tomorrow I'm gonna wear it on my presentation . Mood boards , sketch book , blouse + hanger , pattern of my blouse + toile , and my self . Ya , lots of things to bring to school tomorrow .
Hmmm... what to do ? What to learn , actually nothing , just need to prepare your self and creative answers for the 'creative' questions from the lecturers .
I'm sure I will be presenting my stuffs at 5.00 PM or after it . It's because my name is started with V , so I'm in the last numbers .
Hmmm well , good luck for me , for my friends , my classmates , and for my bf as well , since tomorrow is his first day of exams as well .
My assessment is only 10 minutes though ...

No comments:

Post a Comment