9 May 2013

Feeling Towards Mom

I called my Mom today after a video on youtube about mother's day made me cry like an emo . I talked to her then . Not saying happy mother's day though , coz mother's day in Indonesia is on December 22nd . I just wanted to hear her voice after several times I replied her messages in a real slow way till she was worried about me , she thought I was so busy , in fact I was talking with someone , either my roommate or my bf . I just realized that I talked less to her lately . So , I called her la this morning . She was like happy hearing my voice again . She told me that although I'm busy I should not say "I'm busy , call you later" or "I'm busy , don't call me" or "I can't talk now , later later later" to parents , no matter how busy I am . She said , parents will be sad if we say like that to them , those kind of reply can hurt their heart . So , I said okay I won't do that . She said that she is afraid if later after I'm graduated and I started working , I'll have less time for parents . Less talking , less contacting , etc. Then I said that I'll try to contact them everyday also la although if I have works to do .
I told her that I need pocket money also in my call this morning . Then she said that my Dad is unable to send me money till Monday coz he's not in Malang , but he's in Batu (a small city , 30 minutes by car from Malang) , he's having a karate refreshing there . I was like what ?? How to survive with SGD 32 only (only , only , only , only , only , etc) for 4 days ?? 8 dollars per day , hmmm , wait , I need to top up for my phone balance (SGD 20 ) and MRT also (SGD 10) , yeah , 30 dollars gone already , 2 dollars to survive for 4 days... so 50 cents a day . Yayyy (I dunno whether I should be happy or 'happy') ... I asked her "Mom , do you want me to starve for 4 days ?"
Then she said "I'm sorry , I don't want you to starve , but it's because I don't know how to send money to Singapore by OCBC ... Normally your father will do ."
Then I taught her how to send money , hope she can send it tomorrow... Not Monday (Nooooooooo............. Seriously , please no )
Then after that she asked me about my relationship (again , every day she asks actually) , she asked me ,"Do you think he's serious to have relationship with you ?"
Me : "What ? What do you mean ?"
Mom : "I mean not just play play with you ?"
Me :"I think ...ya... ? Why ?"
Mom : "Nothing , just scared if later he only play play with you , then you got broken heart again..."
Me : "Broken heart ? Hmmm ..."
Mom : "I know that's painful , but hope he's serious , I think he's serious..."
Me : "I think so and I hope so "

Then she asked me about how I loose my money so fast . Actually it's not fast , it's normal . I need to eat , drink , buy something else also . Then she asked me whether I used it for shopping clothes or something like eating a lots . Then I said nooooo . Aiyo , I ate once in a day lately . Then she asked me not to eat a lot . Ya , she wants me to have that model figure . Sadly , I'll never have that model figure , unless there's something wrong with my growth hormone that works fast on age 19 and above that's impossible . You know what ? The only thing from my body that have model size is my bust . Yeah , it's 89 cm (86 plus ease 3 cm) , definitely model size . My waist and hip definitely not model size . They're slightly bigger than model size . My height , hmmmm if you say that my height is model size , I dunno whether I should say thank you or "thank you" . If I had model height and model sized body , I'd definitely choose to be a model than a fashion designer . Haha ...
But hey , actually , being a model also not nice if you're not ready to be "touched" . Ya lor , last time , my illustration teacher in Malang said that before becoming an illustrator , she was a stylist in some fashion shows . Her job is to undress the models and put the new outfits on them . She said it's because each model will only have around 2-3 minutes inside the backstage before they have to show up again on stage with new outfits . So , it's impossible for them to change clothes by themselves . There will be around 3 stylists for each model , putting new outfit on them . So of course , the stylists will see the model naked and they got touch the model's body la of course , and the stylists won't always be girls , can be guy also . Once , my teacher , she got job to be one of the stylists in a menswear fashion show , she's scared , first time undressing a guy . Wah liao , no way , I don't think I'm ready for that job now . I'll be embarrassed . My teacher said , last time she's embarrassed also , then the model understand about that and he asked another stylist to replace her . Then she said that it's one of the reason why some models are gay or lesbian , because of this activity in the backstage . There won't be any secluded fitting room , so they can see each other naked , girl see girl naked or guy see guy naked . The fashion designer normally will just ask the stylist to do what she/he wants , no need to help them putting the outfit on the models , just walking around and checking whether they put the outfit in the correct way or no .
Hahaha , so ya , can be considered as lucky also I don't have that model height or model sized body . Lol , and anyway for whoever who has ever guessed that I'm a lesbian , please stop that thinking , I'm not a lesbian , although I got put my relationship status with a girl on my Facebook , she's just my best friend . I have a relationship with someone else , a guy , and not with her actually . Haha...

Then , my Mom also said that she really can't wait to see me again on May 20th . Yeah , actually I can't wait to see her and my Dad and my bro also . I think last year , before I flew back to Singapore ,  I bought a lots of movie too and haven't watched some of them . So , yeah , can't wait to watch them , hahaha .
She actually also can't wait to visit Singapore on August . I'm sure she will take like hundreds pictures of her self and my Dad , then I and my bro will be the free photographers . Lol , as always ...
Confirm she'll ask me take her to shopping malls . Hmmm then Orchard and Marina Bay are inside the 'must visit' list .
She said that she's often being lonely at home . Hmmm how I wish I could accompany her . I'll be watching movies and she'll be reading newspaper or playing Mahjong on computer . Then if I could drive , I could go shopping with her everyday , lol .

No comments:

Post a Comment