21 May 2013

I Think...


Anyway , how to level up my Chinese in one month only ? Hmmm ... That's a new thing that keeps haunting me . My mom said that it's impossible to find a teacher who wants to teach you Chinese for one month only . Noooooo , then how ?? Talking to my friend in china via phone ? 
What haunts me is what if he leave me because my Chinese is so bad ? What if his parents dislike me because of this matter ? 
At least I always try to learn learn and learn . I listen more to Chinese songs , watch Chinese dramas , watch Chinese movies , talk in Chinese to my parents , although they dun take it as serious action . Hmmm no choice.  It's just that I will always try and l will not stop learning . 
Maybe one day my parents find so many notes written in Chinese stick on my entire wall inside my room , then my mom scold me and send me back ASAP to Singapore so that I won't dirty my room wall but my hostel wall better . Whoa such a nice trick sia ! Must try must try ! Lol so that I can be in Singapore again faster without waiting for July 15th ... 

Maybe too it's because I have no confidence in speaking in Chinese but actually I can speak in Chinese . I dunno also , but sometimes I do feel like that ... 
For instant example : I won't talk in Chinese to my Chinese classmates , unless it's really urgent and no choice , I'll speak in Chinese . Or maybe if I have Chinese roommate , also no choice , must speak Chinese if she really has no idea of what I'm talking about . Although my Chinese is so embarrassing , so confidence is the key now . 
Okay I found it !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment