16 May 2013

Why Do I Blog ?

Well , after long time blogging , now I got one question inside my mind . Why do I blog ? Hmmm so many reasons actually , but I'm gonna tell you some of them only .
First , I need diary . Actually booklet diary is okay and cute , but it's not efficient . I have to write with a pen , then my hand can get tired easily . So , better use a blog . I can type , no need to use pen or pencil .
Second , blogging is easy . Not difficult . Even if you're sad and you want to scream , just scream here , it won't disturb anyone . See , now I'm giving you an example .
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... !!!
Do you see me disturbing you ?? No right ?
That's why , blogging is better place to 'throw' all your problems , than talking to a friend . Even if you cry here also okay . Nobody won't feel like being disturbed or annoyed .
Third , I often use laptop . Normally to do my homework or watch movie , but sometimes , I want to type , then type here la . Can share some experiences of mine also . Right ?
Fourth , blog is more private than FB . Ya , if I write my problem on Facebook status , my family , and my friends can read it , then they'll keep talking about my problem . Here is more private , I can write about everything easily . Just a few people know about my blog . So ya , it's safe .
Fifth , it's simple . Can just anyhow open my blog everywhere and write about what I want to say . I can open on my phone or my laptop . Not like if I have booklet as my diary , I need to find a place to sit and write , inconvenient .

Yeah , there are five reasons why I blog .

No comments:

Post a Comment