16 May 2013

Looking for Something for My Grandma

Ya , today I went to Bugis again . Haha , my Mom got ask me to buy a cardigan for my grandma . This is what I hate from shopping alone without my Mom . She's kind of picky shopper you know ? Once she wanted the black cardigan , then when I asked the shopkeeper to get the black one L size , she wanted the grey one . After that , I asked for the grey one then she wanted the black one , after that she changed into the grey one again . Wah liao , so confusing sia... What you want ?
Then I met my bf there also . He went to eat dinner with his friend . So I joined him and his friend . Then after that we walked around Bugis Plus . I got drink two large cups of Koi Jasmine Green Tea . Hahaha... Then made me go to toilet after that .
We also went to OG , looking for clothes , maybe got something nice for my grandma . Then I found out that the price there was like "wow" . So ya , I didn't buy anything . After that we walked back home , he walked me till Little India Station , then I walked back alone to my hostel .
Really , blogging while talking to my Mom on phone is not nice . Later I typed what I'm talking with my Mom , not what I want to type .
Anyway , my Mom just told me a scary story , happened in my grandma's house . She said , few days ago , she prayed in my grandma's house using joss stick , to pray for my grandpa's spirit . Actually every time got visitors or guests visiting my grandparent's house from my Dad side , must pray first using joss stick for my grandpa's spirit , like say hello to him first or something . I also pray first every time I visit my grandparent's house . Then my mom said that the scary thing that happened was when she was praying , she hadn't prayed yet actually , just set the fire to the joss sticks , then she suddenly heard something from my grandpa's room . She said that it sounds like someone pull the chair inside the room . Clearly , she could hear the sound of the chair . Till she couldn't concentrate praying . After she put the joss sticks , she then came to the kitchen where my Dad's still cooking . She asked my Dad whether my grandma is already back home or no . Then my Dad said that actually nobody stay in my grandparent's house , my grandma is currently staying in my aunty's house . Whoa , so damn scary sia . So who pulled the chair ??
My Dad said it's probably my grandpa's spirit came visit his house . Besides , it's because nobody changed the food and drinks on the table where my grandparents used to pray for Guan Yim , Tian Gong and Tu Di Gong . Nobody take care of the room my grandparents used to pray , since nobody stayed there for few days . My grandpa passed away already , my grandma is with my aunty , so the house was empty for few days .
Lucky that didn't happen to me . If that happened to me , I think what would I do is like maybe my hand would have no energy anymore . Then dropped my joss sticks by accident . Then I fainted ... I never saw my grandpa appearing in front of me though . My mom said that if my grandpa spirit , then I'm lucky . Ya lucky and I would get heart attack also . Wah liao . It's not a movie , a real life , so must be scary .

No comments:

Post a Comment