15 May 2013

Good Luck for My Bro for His Exams

My mom called me this morning to tell me that Jetstar called her and she didn't understand about what they said , since she's not English speaker . Then she told me to call Jetstar . Apparently , it's about my flight schedule changing . They delayed my flight for 10 minutes .
After that she told me about my brother's study report . She was so disappointed . She scolded my bro while she was on phone with me . Then I told her not to scold him too much . He's stubborn , I know that . She said that he got five fail . Hmmm , for me , that's normal , since in my school 75 is the limit of fail , below 75 , you're failed . You need to get 75 and above to pass .
Well , I just can say good luck and do better for your exams , my beloved didi . It's for your future also ...
My mom also asked me whether I can meet up with my bf between May 27th to May 31st . She said that she wants  to give something for him and his family . Still not sure what she wants to give though .
She got talk about foods also , that made me hungry after that when I was in Bugis then ate dinner together with my bf and his friend . She said that she wants to cook my favorite foods when I'm in Malang . Ya ... a lots of my favorite foods . Aaaaaaa I'm hungry !!
Anyway , dunno why now I'm a bit dizzy , I hope I dun catch a cold ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment