19 May 2013

13 Hours and 20 Minutes Before I'm Flying Back to Malang

Well... tomorrow I'm going back to Malang , my flight is at 11.50 AM , but must be there two hours before the flight . Ya , so tomorrow night I won't be seeing high rise building view with lots of lights anymore . I have to wait till next Monday when I'm coming back here . So funny , one week in Malang and 5 days here and then must go back Malang again . Month full of flights . It's okay , seeing my family again , missing them already ...
Tomorrow I also need to bring the durian cakes my Mom requested me . I dunno whether it won't spoil till it reach Malang or it will . I don't really care since I'm not eating it and I already tried my best by putting it inside cooling bag .
Hope the flight is okay and can see my family again . Then I'll be a mommy's girl . Then I'll be sleeping on my own bed , yeah so comfy . Without roommate of course . Haha ...
I think I'll reach Surabaya by 12.45 PM ...
Then I'll be watching Animax with my brother EVERYDAY . Boring TV . Can't watch MTV also .
Then the other unusual things are that there are no bf , no koi , no much blog updates , and no more jogging at night (try jogging at night in my hometown , back home there are only three possibilities : 1. Still alive and safe aka so damn lucky , 2. Loosing my most precious thing as an unmarried girl 3. dead , kena murder) .
Then I'll be waking up early (or late , if lucky , haha) and clean my house .
Anyway , about cleaning house right , I always help my mum sweep the floor , wash dishes , mop the floor , make my bed after waking up , cleaning my own room , just like Cinderella . Last time , I and my best friends always have our special 'name' , my best friends got Snow White and Aurora , mine is Cinderella . Since it's so damn difficult to ask me out . I always say that my mom ask me to clean the house , just like Cinderella . Waiting for my prince to bring me my glass shoes . Lol , romantic sia , just a dream anyway .
Gonna be in second year on July . Finally no longer first year student . Then I have to have sleepless nights again . I'll be like zombie and dress like house wife .
Oh no... my daily life is gonna change soon .
Last year , I always want to go back hometown , dunno why this year , I feel like gonna stay in Singapore only , no need to go back to Malang . I think you know why right ?
Yeah , you know ...


No comments:

Post a Comment