25 May 2013

Saturday...

Two days before I'm coming back to Singapore . Well... , really can't wait for Monday . Can't wait to see him . Also can't wait to be free from this forever flu . 
Then now listening to my mom lecturing me . I think coz she has nothing to do bah , that's why lecturing me . The same topic as last time . My boobs and butt size . Omg , I really can't tahan her lecture you know ? What's wrong with them ? I thought they have no problem ? Even she told me because of them I can't wear some kinds of clothes . What ? Is that a joke ? 
I wear this one , she lectures me . Wear that one , she lectures me . So what you want ? Me wearing nothing or what ? I thought by going back to my hometown , can make my heart peaceful . What peaceful ? My life is more beautiful in Singapore I guess .
Like that my mom still can say that living in Malang is better . Ya for her is better , for me is crap . 
But if I said like that to her , confirm she'd be saying that I don't love my family anymore , or unwanted child , and scolding me . Wah , so scary sia . 
Here in my hometown , I'm flu everyday , definitely can't live here , can't tahan cold and polluted air . I'm allergic to it . I seldom fall sick in Singapore , maybe because the air there is cleaner than here . Not so polluted . 
Also here I can't stand some narrow minded people . Force me to think the way they think ? No way ... 
Then I can't jog here ... Not safe . 
Hmmm ... Life is beautiful .

No comments:

Post a Comment