8 May 2013

One Month

Yay , finally !! I have been together with my bf for one month . We started our relationship since April 7th , 2013 . Haha ...
So lucky , yesterday was the same day with his last day of exam so we could go watch movie at night . Missing him so damn badly sia after few days couldn't keep in contact with him coz of his exams . So , yesterday we went watch Scary Movie 5 at Bugis Plus . OMG , so damn funny sia that movie . I couldn't stop laughing , neither could him . Even after we finished watching the movie , I could still laugh laugh laugh . Hahahaha laugh die me . Wah liao , really , the one who got the idea of this movie must be an awesome person . The movie was so damn funny , not like the title .
So basically in this Scary Movie 5 , the story is about the parody of that horror movie called "Mama" . Crazy ,  even now I'm typing can laugh also remembering the funny scenes in that movie . For example got this man being hospitalized three times . The second times of him being hospitalized , after went back home , he couldn't recognize the right direction towards his house or something . Something wrong with his brain sia . Also when he said "I found a bandage on my head " and then his wife said "Okay , enough..."
And when got this man fought with his maid on the front yard of his house , then when got the police car passed them , they stopped fighting and waved hands towards the police car .
Hahahahahaha crazy !!
Also that one scene got one woman threw away a MacBook , till it's spoiled but then she put back the pieces together using that duct tape , wah liao , like this also can fix a MacBook ah ?? Hahahaha really , watching this movie can make you laugh like crazy .
Anyway , for my bf , happy one month anniversary , dear :) I love you <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment