17 May 2013

My Mom Asked Me About My Dreams

Ya , just now , my mom asked me about my dreams . She wanted to know about my dream of my grandpa . Then I told her about that la . She said that's quite impossible , how come my grandpa knew about Bugis ? Even knew about my bf ?
Ya , that's why it's called dream , everything is legal inside dream . Even if you do crimes inside dream is also legal , as long as it's a D-R-E-A-M . I'm not a crimes dreamer though .
After that she asked me whether I told my bf about this dream . Then I said ya I did . She asked me how he knew about me having weird dreams . Then I said that it's from my FB status .
She asked me to be careful when I put status on FB , since my aunties and my cousins are so kay poh . After that she told me that she never knew why my aunty always wants to know about me . I know , last time she told my Mom that actually she doesn't like me to study overseas . She said that it's dangerous to study in Singapore . That statement makes me feel annoyed . Really . I really want to tell her ,"Stop talking about something when you know nothing about it ! You even never visited Singapore before , how you know that it's dangerous ? I think you're wrong , my hometown is way more dangerous , even the laws in Indonesia has never been clear , they are always blur ! As long as you have money , then you can do whatever you want !"
She has one daughter in law , just call her May . May married to my cousin on last December . I don't know what's wrong with her , but she often checks my FB and often reports about my status to my aunty , aka her mother in law . Omg , I think I'm not a celebrity , why keep stalking my FB updates ? I don't need a babysitter , ok ? I'm almost 19 , not 9 . Last time she got see my pic wearing bikini on FB and she reported it to my aunty , then my aunty scolded my Mom (my mom is her younger sister) . She said that my Mom is failed in raising a daughter . What ? It's not a naked pic anyway , and still scolding my mom ? Please la , before you scold my Mom , better you take a look at your daughter first . I don't think you raise your daughter in the right way also . See , your daughter , keep changing bf , like she changes T-shirt , just like a playgirl . So funny also , why you always join your daughter every time she goes dating ? My mom is better than you . She always understands me , she protects me . At least , she understands , never join me and my bf every time I go dating . She trusts me . She knows which one is the right guy and which one is the wrong guy , so that I won't change change bf like I change T-shirt .My mom always understands that I need privacy .
Also , please la , don't be so kay poh about me . My mom never been so kay poh about you and your daughter , why so kaypoh about my life ?
The funny part of my talking to my mom was when she told me not to give her number to my bf . Hahaha , she said that last time , when I gave her number to my ex , he kept texting her , and she said that it's disturbing . Even she reminded me about one week before I broke up with him , and I kept in quiet , never replied his text , he got text her "Aunty , why she's so quiet ? Never replied my message for these few days ? "
My mom said "How do I know ?? Ask her la !"
I told my mom ,"You should have said 'ah boy , you must be smarter next time in reading girl's language , if she behaves like that , it means , get ready for a break up and don't ever visit my house again , okay ? bye bye ah boy' , like that Mom !"
Haha , one thing I can say about my ex , he's blur . Once I wrote a status on FB stating that I wanted to be single again , and he texted my mom , almost cried , and saying "Aunty , she wants to be single again ! How ???" Then my Mom said ,"Ah boy , aunty also dunno what to do , you go talk to her la ! Aunty is still busy , talk later "
Wah liao , if I wrote like that , means there's something wrong with the relationship . So blur sia . Psycho ex .

Now it's different , my current bf is not a psycho , so I never wrote a status like that , coz I don't wanna be single again lor . I do enjoy this relationship and nothing wrong with it .

Lol , then my mom reminded me also , after the night I broke up with him , the next day , he came to my house . Oh  ya , that day . The day when my brother was not 'friend' with me . I knew already that the one who kept pressing the bell was that psycho ex , and I told my bro already to 'save' me . I told him ,"Just say that jie jie is sleeping , ok ? Don't open the door !"
But , my brother was 'stubborn' that day , he opened the gate . Omg , then no choice , he talked to me in the living room , my Mom was inside her bed room , my brother was inside his room also . Jialat . I was frozen there for like 30 minutes , listening to him begging me to be his gf again . I told him no , no , no , no like thousand times and he still asked asked asked . Lucky , got my course teacher came to my house and I got reason to ask him go back to his boarding house , I said that I need to study . My course teacher was a savior , lol .

Then on phone , my Mom said that she wants to hear my bf's voice . She asked me ,"How's his voice ?"
I was like how can I explain ? It's voice , not a math which can be explained .
Maybe , on Saturday , he can talk to her la , just say "hi Aunty " or something . Just to let my mom knows his voice .

No comments:

Post a Comment