9 May 2013

Just Talked to My Mom on Phone

Almost everyday I talked to my Mom on phone , but what's app her everyday . Sounds like I'm a mommy's girl . Hahaha ... but it's a fact that a mother always wants her daughter to forever be her baby . Always contacts her everyday , so that she won't be worried a lot about us .
This afternoon she called me and I was still sleeping . Her call woke me up . Then she knew already also that I just woke up . She told me that she sent the money already , yay !!! Now I have SGD 150 , to survive till May 20th .
Then she told me also that my grandma already checked out from hospital and currently staying with my uncle (my Dad's older brother) , she needs someone to take care of her , so she stays there . My mom told me that actually my grandma really wants to stay with her daughter , better than staying in her son's house . My mom said that every mother prefer her daughter to take care of her , better than asking her son to take care of her . She said because the daughter must be more patience of taking care of her . She even asked me ,"Can I one day staying in your house when I'm sick , when one day you're married already ?" Then I was like why you're talking about being old and sickness ? But then I told her that she can come whenever she wants .
She also said that my grandma might stay in my house also and will sleep in my room , since it's the only empty room in my house . Then I asked her "What if she stays there when I'm home already ?"
My mom said ,"It's okay , can sleep with you lor ..."
Then I was so happy , finally I have roommate , in my house , yay ! I love my grandma . She's really kind . I don't understand why her daughters never care of her , don't want to accept her in their house ? Hmmmm so strange... Lucky she got 4 sons and willing to take care of her .

After that , she talked about my brother . She said ,"Hey , your brother fought with his ex yesterday !"
I was quite surprised . Then I asked her ,"Which ex ?"
"That girl la , his classmate , Vina , who else ??"
Oh... that girl huh... Hmmm I knew her , she got added me on FB before just to get some info about my brother then she removed me . I think they both always stuck in this cycle :
friends - relationship - break up - stranger - friends - relationship (again) - break up - relationship (again) - break up - relationship (again) - break up - relationship (again) - break up - relationship (again) - break up .... (the next please type by yourself , I'm tired , I guess you know what's next right ?)
Ya... and forever it will be like that ...
 Do you know how my brother asks a girl to be his girlfriend ? Quite simple .
Question : Do you want to be my gf ?
Answer : (must be) Yes / No
If you say yes , means ya , you want to be his gf .
If you say no , doesn't mean friendzone or just be friends or something , but enemy . Means don't talk to him anymore . Stranger . That's all .
So it's either be his gf or his enemy .
When he told me about this , I told him "Hmmm no wonder..."
"No wonder what ??"
"No wonder you never have long time relationship ..."
"Why ??"
"Because of the way you ask her la ! Wah liao , don't be so harsh to girl , later no girl wants you , how ? Talk softly , help her carry her bags , or books , or walk her to her house , are they difficult ?? Just do that to her , then see whether you can win her heart or no ... Easy right ?"
Then he said "What ??? No way !  I won't do that before she becomes my gf "
I was like ... okay... whatever ...
I think it's because he's still a kid la ... Dun understand about how to handle this kind of thing .

Hmmm really , sometimes , I want an older brother . I mean older brother , biological older brother . So then I dun need to be the eldest child anymore , then I know how it feels to be younger sister , then I can disturb him everyday . Then my younger brother can learn from my older brother also . I also want older sister , then I can learn from her la . Guess it's because my Mom only wants two children . Why not three or four ?
She said "Two children already made me headache ... Three or four children , hmmm I dunno , speechless..."
Haha , but I think now no headache anymore right ? Lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment