13 May 2013

Just Talked to the Vietnamese Girl

Hmmm.... ya , just now , I met that girl again accidentally . No choice , then talked lor .
So then I talked to her about a lots of things .
First , she talked about her crush . She said that she never guessed that that guy keeps changing girl . Then I told her that because he's still young and of course la won't take a relationship as a serious action . Then she insisted that this guy is nice , or something , and the thing that she likes the most from this guy is that he's still a virgin . Then I told her that it's because he's still 17 la , he can still change . Still a kid , later see whether he can still be a nice guy when he's 24 plus . Aiyoh , looking for a serious relationship , why hoping it from a 17 year old guy ? Normally guys on that age will just play play only la , still young mah...
Then she talked about a girl in my school , just call her Amy for simple , she's from Jakarta . I know that her parents are rich , ya since Jakarta people are normally rich , and she's so pampered . To me , she's so lucky , pretty , rich , have so many guys adore her , and so pampered . One thing that I can't stand from her , why she keeps saying that she's so unlucky , her parents never sent her money , and she wants to kill her self . That's what the Viet girl said about her . Wah liao , never sent her money but how can she often go shopping ? Money fall down from sky ah ? Then the Viet girl also said that Amy often go clubbing , and once , after clubbing and she was drunk , she was going somewhere with a guy she just met once only in the club and the guy touched her below part , and she didn't realize what the guy did with it . She didn't know whether the guy put his "thing" inside there or no . The Viet girl only knew that the next day she came to her and cried in front of her saying that she regret the thing and wanted to kill her self . The Viet girl said "I dunno whether she loose her virginity but she didn't wanna tell me or just because she never got guy touch it before ... But she said that her 'thing' is painful after that "
I replied ,"Maybe the guy didn't put his 'thing' inside , just fingers only , or I dunno also , I never experienced that stuff before , so I never know ..."
Then the Viet girl , I dunno why , every time she talked to me always got this topic , virginity . She keeps lecturing me to keep my virginity , and blah blah blah . Even just now she asked me also whether I'm still virgin or no . Omg , really , this girl is so kay poh . She said she will always maintain her virginity till marriage . Then when I told her ,"I can't promise that I will keep my virginity till marriage ... "
I haven't finished my sentence and she already shocked a while and then gave me that 'naughty' look , she asked me ,"Oh... I know , you can't wait to do with your bf right ??"
Wah liao , you think I can easily loose control huh ? Then I continued my sentence ,"Well , listen first ... I can't promise that I will keep that virginity till I'm married , but I can promise that I will try my best to keep it till I'm married , nothing is impossible you know ? Cause sometimes , we can just anyhow loose control , and ya we're just human , sometimes we loose control , but not every time la ... and anyway , just do everything when you're ready , to get maximum result , if not , later not maximum result you get , but a regret . Ya , a regret is always comes late , as always..."
Then she was like ... okay I got it . Ya , I think she should stop bothering about other people's life . It's their life , not yours . Care about other people's life is okay , but not care too much . Anything that is too much has never been good . She even getting stressed because of caring too much about Amy's life . Omg , just leave her la ...
She said that she's afraid what if one day she heard that Amy is pregnant and then go suicide .
Aiyoh... it's her problem , you know ? You just need to tell her that she must be careful , and take care of her self . I think that's enough la . If after that she keeps danger her life , then ya no choice , it's her problem . The important thing is that you can take care of your self .
I don't mean to say that caring for best friend is not important . Well , I care about my best friends , but I don't care too much . I just need to maybe remind them if they want to do something dangerous for their life , but the thing about they want to do it or no is their decision , not mine . So , ya actually the only thing that can control your life is your self . Not your family , not your best friend , not your lover , no one else but your self . Future is on your hand . Correct or not ?
Hmmm I still remember , last time , she cared too much about me . Ya , she asked a lot about my life , just like my mother . She asked me about my school , my family , my best friends , and even about my boyfriend also . She also thought that all Indonesian girls are like Amy , go clubbing , rich , so pampered . Then I told her that not all Indonesian girls are so lucky like her . Amy's expenses per month is SGD 1000 plus . Compare it with mine , my expenses every month is around SGD 300- 500 only never exceed that limit . Unless I have a lots of urgent things or health problem and need to be hospitalized , that's a different case . If I spent SGD 1000 plus per month , my parents would definitely 'kill' me . They would sent me back to Indonesia , and then I would go suicide .
I told that Viet girl that it's because Amy is from Jakarta , and I'm from Malang . Jakarta is a big city , it's the capital city of Indonesia , mine is just a small city that a lots of my local people here dunno where it is , it's on East Java . Amy's lifestyle of course is different from mine . She's born and raised in a rich family . I think if she's drunk or something , her parents are still okay with that . My parents would kill me if they caught me drunk . Besides , I don't drink . I don't like alcoholic drink .
Then the last thing she talked about was about money . She said that Amy never appreciate money . She likes wasting money . Then the Viet girl said that for her , SGD 1 is already expensive . Well same here , in my hometown , using SGD 1.00 , you can eat once till you're full . Movie also so cheap , non weekend is around SGD 2.00 , and weekend is around SGD 3.00 to SGD 4.00 only . It's different from Jakarta . I think there , the price is about the same with the price in Singapore . Since it's the capital city of Indonesia . 

No comments:

Post a Comment