30 May 2013

Tomorrow Going Back to Indo ...

Well ... Tomorrow at 11.25 AM , I'll be flying back to Indonesia :( gonna miss him a lot sia ...
I hope I can get scholarship so that I'll be in Singapore again on June because I have to attend the interview session . Yay !!
Anyway , I dunno why my mom's friend is so demanding . I know , helping other people is such a gold thing to do . It's a really nice thing , but asking for a lots of help has never been nice , seriously not nice . Especially the one whom you're asked for help is not so close to you . Today she got ask my mom to ask me help them print the ticket for tomorrow's flight . Whoa , then how ? I dun bring pen drive here ? I even asked my dad , what if I wasn't here ? It would be so damn jialat , whom to ask for help sia ? How to survive ? At least , can ask other people here ? Or ask the people around their house ? Or ask the one rent the house to them ? My mom said coz they dun understand English , alright , that's quite weird , how to talk and consult to the doctors then ? I thought they can speak Chinese ? Hmmm...
So then tonight I must print the ticket and deliver it to them . Lucky I'm not staying in Jurong , if I stayed there , must be so complicated to send it to them .
Some more my mom made a bad jokes , I dun wanna talk about it , coz I hate it so much .


No comments:

Post a Comment