24 May 2013

Happy Vesak Day , Everyone !

To those who celebrate Vesak day , happy Vesak day ! Today dunno why not a holiday in my hometown , in fact it's Vesak day today ? Hmmm ...
Today my grandma checked out from hospital . So ya today was so busy in the morning . My mom even woke me up early in the morning to help her sweep the floor and then we went straight to market to buy the ingredient for making today's meal and the 饺子 to be given to my bf and his family , my mom made and I helped her a bit with it . I can't really cook though , haha .
After that went to hospital to fetch my grandma . Then came back home and continued cooking .
Three days before I'm coming back to Singapore . Can't wait to see him ...
Well , he asked me to go out on Tuesday night but then now I just realized that I have to help the graduation show on that day till 10.00 PM , oh no ! I hope can watch midnight movie ?
Well ... I dunno . Okay , so I hope he read this blog , I dun want to disturb him for now , maybe he's still playing game ? Coz he seems busy , from the way he replied my text .
I also don't understand why my mom always doesn't like me to be in my room . It's the most comfy room in my house . Outside is cold , here is warm .
Anyway , I just realized that guys never had one gf only . They always have at least one and that's game . It's always be their first place gf and the problem is that we girls can't get jealous of it . You're totally retard if you're jealous of it . I also dun wanna be in that first place , coz they'll play you only . Of course they always have time for you , but I won't ever want to be treated like a game . Treat me like a game , I'll show how it's played .
Even my bro said the same thing that what I said about game and guys is true . He also said that his first gf is game , second is a girl .
Even my best friend also said that if he could , he's gonna marry his laptop instead of marrying a woman .
Hmmm right . Haha
Lol just now my bro talked to my bf . Hahaha he said that he doesn't understand singlish that my bf uses . Well slowly learn , then can talk in singlish lor . Haha

The thing that I HATE the most is being ignored . Ya , he got ignore me today sia .
See , last time I still remember , when he texted and then I had no reply , he asked me why no reply , of course because you only said "ok" , I also dunno what to reply . So then since then I always reply lor .
Now , what I got ? Ignored . Nice sia . Even my bro was like surprised coz I no texting him but my bro got text text text text text text text text text to and from him .
Hmmm alrighty then , nvm . I'm fine .
Maybe I'm boring , useless , and failed , totally failed as a gf .
Maybe I'm not needed anymore ?
Or maybe I deserve to be forgotten ?

Thank you for ignoring me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment