4 May 2013

My Mom is Different from the Other Moms

Yesterday , my roommate got show me her pictures when she was in secondary school and junior college (high school) . She also showed me her crush pictures . That made me showed her my crush pictures when I was in secondary school and high school . She said that she never had boyfriend because her mother forbids her to have one before she finished her degree . Then I told her that my Mom is different , she allows me to have boyfriend as long as it doesn't affect my study , when I was still in secondary school and high school , but now , she even asked me to have and never ever changed boyfriend like I change T-shirt . So , ya , it means she asked me to be a total faithful . Haha...
Then my roommate said ,"Wah liao , so lucky la you ! Your mom is so kind sia , let you have boyfriend ! Not like my mom , she even scolded me when last time got my friend , a guy visited my house , just to give back my text book ..."
Then I told her ,"What ?? Lucky ?? Well , not all the lucky la I guess , coz sometimes she can be irritating , when I'm single , she will keep asking me to find bf . Dunno why ... Last time , when I got my school mate , a guy , moving to a house in front of my house , she even kept asking me about him . I didn't even know him that well , because I was from natural science department in high school and he's in social science department , how could I know him ?? The worst thing was she asked me to go to school together with him . WTH ?? Aaaaaaaaaa , I'm a girl , you know ?? It's not good to ask him to give me a ride to school when I don't even know him !"
She laughed listening to my story about how my mom really wanted me to have bf . Now I have one , she can smile during her sleep every night I guess . You know what ? Every time she visited my high school just to take my study report every semester or something , she always looked at some guys in my school , any random guys , you know ?? Then once she found a guy that looked okay or handsome , she'd directly ask me whether I knew about him or no , or the worst was she asked me to say hello to random guy , wah liao . I really think that it was my Mom who's desperate , not me .
Last time when I broke up with my second ex , she was also so damn sad sia . So funny , I wasn't sad , but it's her who's sad . Haha , I think it's her who loved him , not me , haha . She said "Why do you break up with him ?? He's a nice guy you know ?? Nowadays , it's difficult to find a nice guy ..."
Then I told her ,"Mom , don't worry , one day , I'll find a better one for you , so don't worry , anyway , I'm not sad but why you're sad ??"
Guess , she's also sad because nobody accompanied her watching TV in my house every evening , coz my second ex often came to my house , spent time there and watched TV together with my Mom or sometimes helped me with my homework , oh wait , correction , not helped me , but disturbed me . Because every homework that he made always got wrong answer . Of course la , he studied accounting but helped my chemistry homework ?? Aiya , of course all wrong la !!

Then , while I was showing my roommate my old pictures , I got see a pic of the most genius student in my high school . Then I told my roommate about this funny story .
Last time , when I was in high school in second year , I always called this guy to help me answer my homework .I always asked him because if I asked someone else , it's wasting time , his answer was always correct , not like anybody else answers that were not correct sometimes . So , ya , one day , I called him for three times in a day to help me answer my math homework .
He didn't have cell phone anyway , his parents said that he can have one when he's 20 ... so I called his house phone ...
First call ...
Me : Hi , can I talk to William ?
Him : Oh hi it's me , who's this ?
Me : Hi it's me , Vania ,  can you help me answering number 17 ?
Him : Sure... it's blah blah blah blah blah...

Second call...
Me : Hi , can I talk to William ?
Him : Yes ? 
Me : Hi , sorry for disturbing again ... Can you help me with number 23 and 25 ? Thanks
Him : Okay , no problem , the answer is... blah blah blah blah blah ...

Third call...
Me : Hi , can I talk to William ?
His mother (what ??) : Hi , is this Vania ?
Me : Oh ... hello , good evening , Aunty , ya it's me Vania ... may I speak to William ?
Scary Aunty a.k.a his mother : Okay , so listen , Vania , *the tone of her voice is getting higher* You think my son is so free huh ?? He also need time to study hor ! Please don't disturb him ! You know ?? Tomorrow he got test and I think you also got test since you're in the same class with him , right ?? So don't disturb my son again ! If he fails his test tomorrow , it's your responsibility , okay ??! I don't want my son to fail his test !! You have to know that !! Understand ??!
Me : ...
Scary Aunty : *click* *hang up*

After that , I hung up the phone also then I walked back to dining room where I used to make my homework at when I was in high school , and my Mom was there also preparing my dinner . She saw my face was pale or something , then she asked me ,"Hey , are you okay ? So how's your homework ? You got the answer already ??"
Then I answered her ,"Well , just now I kena scold by 'my future mother in law'..."
She was surprised ,"What ?? Future mother in law ?? Hey , you got bf and never told me ??"
Then I said ,"Wah liao , no la ! Please do take it as a bad joke , I hope I won't get any mother in law like her , okay ?? So damn scary sia..."
After that I explained her about what just happened , and then she laughed , wah liao , laughed at me sia... Since then I never called him for like two months , I asked about homework to my best friend only . She got cell phone so could ask her by text .
Really , I didn't know how he could survive with that kind of parents . He never had cell phone , never watched movie , didn't have computer at home (wait , he didn't have computer at home but always got A for GNU C++ ?? Hmmm , a total genius and crazy) , never attended any party , and never went out for shopping ??
If I were him , I would die suicide I guess . He never had gf also , I think if once he got gf , I wonder how could she tahan his mother also . Whoa , really , his mother is so damn scary and perfectionist sia . Can anyhow scold people . Last time she got angry at him at school , in front of a lot of students , just because of his bad score or something (bad score for her but perfect for the other students , you know what I mean right ?) ... So scary that one . I didn't have any courage to look at her at that time . Her voice ... so loud and high ... Omg... lucky I don't have that kind of mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment