13 May 2013

Strange Dream

Hmmm anyway , when I was sleeping today in the early morning , I had strange dream . Someone I dunno who , kissed me . I couldn't see clearly the person who kissed me . I hope it's not :

1. My bf suddenly sneaked into my room and kissed me in the morning (later kena scold by the security )
2. My roommate (nooooooooooooo) who accidentally or purposely (scary) kissed me while I was sleeping .
3. Someone throw something soft and hit my lips while I was sleeping (Ya , last time my schoolmate in secondary school , got a dream that someone kissed him , but actually it's my another friend threw slipper and hit his lips , hahaha)

Anyway , I dunno it's a coincidence or my mom called my bf's mom (this one sounds impossible) , she also cooked curry . Wah , same as what my bf's  mom did . My mom even asked me "You want to eat curry ? It's not spicy , I can guarantee you "
Then I said "Yes , please send it to Singapore ASAP "
Lol , crazy , but every time I'm going back to Malang , she always cooks a lot and asks me to eat eat eat . She'll cook my favorite foods , and of course non spicy . Then she'll ask me to clean my house (ya , back to last activity , since I don't have maid , so I'm the maid ) . Oh I'm sure she'll force me to learn cooking . Yeah , she said girl's work . So , means cooking and cleaning are girl's works . Also finally I can sleep on my big bed , yeah , so comfy . Confirm wake up late everyday , and I won't set alarm , lol .
Anyway , actually my Mom asked me to go out buy present for my Dad today , but dunno why so lazy to go out , my room is so comfy , hahaha . Outside is so hot , inside here is so cool . lol
Hmmm ok la , after this then go out . Maybe go Bugis or Plaza Singapura , as usual . Oh maybe walk to Somerset and Orchard also can . 


No comments:

Post a Comment