13 May 2013

Enchanted to Meet You

Hmmm , in this post , I'm gonna post about my someone special , a.k.a my bf . Ya , for my best friends and my blog readers , who want to know about this thing for so long already , ya I'm posting it now . Haha , so you can read .
Well , actually the most frequently asked question from my best friends is that how I met my bf . Well , actually we met online , from a chatting app called "Skout" . We started chatting on February 24th , 2013 . I still remember what he first asked about me . It's about my really long name . Josephine Vania Kartika Chandra . He asked me how I'm gonna write my name on my exam . Hahaha , funny question . Ya , long name , but every exam I just need to write Vania Kartika Chandra though . Haha ... Josephine is my baptist name , but some people call me Josephine , it's easier to remember . Actually can call me using my Chinese name also , Zhang Rong Li , just like how my family calls me .
Okay , next . After we talked a lot on Skout , I asked him whether he has What's app or any other app , since Skout is often being laggy . Then we exchanged Line ID and we continued to chat trough Line . At first , I never take my conversation with him as a serious action . Since I met a lots of "just play play" guys on Skout . At first I thought that he also played played only . Besides , I liked someone else that time . So , ya , I never thought that time , that he would be so important to me , just like now , he's definitely important part of my life now . Since I first time using Skout , I already met some guys before I met him . Ya , some guys whom I met before him were like... uhmmm what to say ? I think... I can say that they're jerks . Ya , they just wanted to play with girls . Most of them just want sex . Ya , must be careful about this . That's why I didn't anyhow meet guys . See first how they behave on chatting . Sometimes , they can talk dirty on chat , so they might be really a 'dirty' person , but some of them , talk so nice on chat , but when I met them , I never want to meet them again , and never want to talk to them again . It depends on my intuition also actually . I always have strong feeling about everything , normally .
So ya , at that time , when I liked someone else , he kept texting me via line . At that time , I always wished that every time I got the ringtone from my phone , I wished that it's from the guy whom I liked at that time , but when I checked it , ya , it's from him . Then I replied . I kept hoping on the guy that I liked at that time , till I did realize one thing . I realized that this guy , who's currently my bf , really cared about me . He kept texting me at that time . Asking me about my day , my school , etc . I asked me self that time ,"OMG , Josephine , are you stupid ? Blind ? Deaf ? F*cking idiot or what ? See , got this guy cares about you , why you still hoping on that bastard ??" So then ya , I stopped hoping on that guy , and tried to know more about this guy . I even still remember , at that time , when I was still having a crush on that bastard , and this guy asked me "Do you think I'm boring ?" I answered "Kinda"
Lol , now the answer will be totally different . He's not a boring person at all . I was wrong at that time . He's my everything , important part of my life . Lol .
After chatting on Line for a few weeks , then I asked him whether he has What's app , and he said he has . So then we exchanged number , and we continued chatting through What's app . Few days after chatting through What's app . He asked me whether I want to meet up or no . Then I agreed to meet up . I was curious about him . At first I thought he's a fake profile since his DP was blur . Then so after church , we met in Bugis Plus . That was Saturday . Then hmmm first impression when I met him . Waa looks like Shinichi Kudo . So then we talked while waiting for the dinner at Ramen Champion , Bugis Plus . I like his reaction towards my jokes . The way he laughed , so funny . Then I started thinking that this guy is different from other guys . There are few things that make him different from the other guys . He respects me . Got one guy before I met him , ya , he's a pervert I guess , first time meeting already held hands , hugged me , what the hell . Even tried to kiss me and touch me . Lucky I never slapped him or reported him to police for a sexual harassment case . That guy was over confident also , really regret meeting that kind of guy .
Okay , so back to topic . This guy also doesn't talk too much . He's more chatty on text messages . I'm the opposite , I'm more chatty when I'm talking right in front of him , not by text messages .
After dinner , then we watched a movie , the title is "Jack and the Giant Slayer" .
I was enchanted to meet him . 
Since the first meeting , I already had different feeling towards him . I mean I treat him differently from the way I treat other guys . After meeting for a few more times after the first meeting , the feeling towards him started growing more and more each day . I always waited for him to text me first . Ya , that's my style , no texting guy first . Till one day , he didn't text me at all and I was so damn sad . I started thinking that maybe he didn't like me . Till then he texted me at 12.00 AM plus after that day . I was so damn happy . Hahaha .
One day , he asked me whether I had a crush on a guy at that time , and I said yes . He kept asking me about the guy I had a crush on at that time almost every day . I didn't tell him that the guy I had a crush on was him though . 
I did blogging also at that time and never realized that he read my blog daily . Till one day he told me that he knew already that the guy I had a crush on was him .
Then one day after we went out and we were in his car , he talked about his dream . Ya that creepy dream that I always want to throw it away from my mind but never been successful . He then asked me whether I still want to be his gf after knowing about that dream . Then I said yes .
So ya , then we started our relationship since April 7th , 2013 , 12.35 AM . 
We've been together like for one month plus . 1 month and 1 week . Lol
I love you <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment