31 May 2013

Back in Malang :|

I dunno whether I must be happy or sad to be back in my hometown . Actually , I do really want to stay in Singapore only , so that I can be together with my bf  , but at the other side , I also dun want to give more burden to my Dad to pay my living cost in Singapore which is definitely higher than in Malang . Really , I'm gonna miss him sia . Counting down started from today , it's 45 days before I'm coming back to Singapore and back in his arm .
Yesterday was a funny day with him yet memorable . I and him went to Expo , to accompany him buy baby stuffs for his niece . It looked like we were husband and wife sia . Some more , I wore an outfit that looked like pregnant dress . Yeah , no wonder one woman there offered me a "Motherhood" magazine . Omg , I look like mother !!! I'm married :O :O :O , married to my bf , lol (in future lor) , hahaha .
He bought pampers , training pants , and baby food as I remember . We're learning how to be a good parents in that parenting exhibition , lol . Gonna miss that moment . Hahahah funny yet memorable .
Today he sent me to airport by MRT , we walked to Bugis MRT then went straight to Changi MRT station . After I checked in then we ate breakfast first at McDonald in Changi . After that we went to the immigration gate and he kissed me before he said bye . I'm here now in Malang and suffer again because of my allergy of cold air , some more the air becomes colder in June and July , and my nose is stuffed every day and can't breathe , keep coughing also . Oh no...

No comments:

Post a Comment