1 Jun 2013

Lecture... lecture... lecture ...

Well , I dunno why sia , maybe it's her characteristic . Everyday here is lecture day . Haha , see today also got lecture . She said that I'm lazy la , wearing too revealing la (it's T-shirt and shorts , revealing meh ? What about bikini then ? Naked ?) , never care about older people la , a lots of thing ! Sometimes , I think like why what I do is always wrong for her . See , last time when I was a kid , I ate so slow and she couldn't tahan me and then she slapped me . Now , I grown up already and I eat fast , she said I eat like a starving girl , can make me fat . So what she wants sia ? She said I'm fat . Hmmm okay , I just responded her ,"Okay..."
Then it's enough la , no need to say that for every day , I also realized already that I'm fat la . What she wants ? Or she wants me to say that I'm obese ? Nothing can really please a woman maybe ? Lucky my father is not a high tempered man , he is so patience . Can tahan her .
Maybe that's why my bf said that my characteristic is changed when I'm in Malang . Well maybe this is one of the factors .
Oh no ,,, I miss him a lot . Really wanna fly back to Singapore sia . The life there is better than the life here ... I know I have my family and best friends here , but there's a thing that made me feel this way... I dunno what thing is that .

No comments:

Post a Comment