26 Jun 2013

Lover These Days

You know ? When my mom showed me my cousins's blackberry messenger account , I was quite surprised . She's still 10 , still in primary 5 , and her status on that BBM already like wah ! Crazy , already talked about love sia . Her status is always like : I love you , broken heart , he's cute , etc .
I was like wah Liao , you understand about love meh ?? Still a kid .
Back in my days , when I was her age , I only thought about school and cartoon movies or my Barbie dolls . No love . I don't care about love . Though I still remember that time I got two guys liked me . Then I never bothered about them at all . Just concentrated on my study .
You know ? What she watches at home are those kinds of Korean drama , the love movies , etc . No wonder her mindset is already like that . Though maybe her crush won't ever think about love . Trust me , guys on age 10 will just think about play play and play .
Not just my cousins . Looking at other primary school students also already like that .
Can't imagine if in future I have kids . Maybe one day when they're 7 already bring lover home , and intro to me and my husband . Wah Liao . That will really shock me sia .
You know ? Even now when I'm 19 , I do still don't understand about love , how come kids like her understand about love ?

No comments:

Post a Comment