24 Jun 2013

Backstreet

Well ... Just now my best friend aka FB "girlfriend" messaged me on FB . She asked me ,"So we don't need to break up ?"
Then I replied "Don't break up ..."
She asked again ,"Why ? I thought you had him already ?"
Then I said ,"Ya , problem is he still doesn't want to put relationship status on FB ..."
"Why ? Hmmm poor of you ... Whereas , you already 2 months plus with him . I'm still new with him , just been together started from June 13th ... "
I said "Well ... It's ok , not important thing . Lets just put my status as relationship with you . Unless you want to change yours with him ?"

"No , don't ! My relationship is backstreet . Nobody knows except few people . My parents still doesn't allow me to have bf . Later my sis know , I'm dead ."

Then I asked "Why backstreet ?"
"Well... My parents never agreed of me having bf with different religion . He's a Christiant . I'm catholic ."

Hmmm ... Well , just try la . Coz true love will never care about religion , age , nationality , race , etc . It's love and that's it . Most importantly , a true love can't be forced . It must be pure from our heart , willing to love someone . Lucky my parents never forbid me to have a relationship with guy who got different religion .

Well ... Backstreet huh ? That made me remember about my first time having bf also backstreet . Lol coz of different race and my parents strictly forbid me to date a guy from different race , dunno why also .

I still remember how my best friend asked me about how it feels to have bf . Since she nv had bf and that time I was still in a relationship with my second ex , that psycho ex .
Lol , then I told her that it's annoying . Hahaha and she was so confused . Annoying ? How come annoying ? Thought everyone likes being in a relationship ?
Well maybe coz that time I got someone wrong as my bf . Psycho . Can't stop contacting me or what .  Once I nv reply for like 30 mins , already got "text" attack from him or a call . Please la , I got homeworks also .
Well now you know la how it feels to have bf . Hahaha . It will feel beautiful if you date the right person , but feels like killing your self if you date a psycho . Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment