13 Jun 2013

Just Back from Swimming

Went to swim with my best friend this afternoon . She called me in the morning , asking me whether I'm still having my period or finished already . Then I said that it's finished already , so then she asked me to go swimming . I asked whether she could fetch me from home or no , since my parents needed to go see hedgehog my bro wanted for his bday present . Nobody could drive me to the swimming pool . Then she said she could but I needed to tell her the way to my house , it's kinda complicated . Haha
Then after she fetch me , we went together to the public swimming pool in Dieng area . I forgot my towel . Plus my swimming suit , omg , sexy back . Anyway , her swimming suit also got sexy back . Then she said that later if got guy swimming beside us , then later he coloured the pool . Lol nosebleed sia .
Then she said again ,"Maybe the life guard will think that it's us colouring the pool , hahaha "
I also felt a bit uncomfortable with this pervert uncle , dunno why he kept following me and my best friend . Some more this best friend is crazy (yeah best friends are always crazy ) , she kept pushing me to that uncle , dunno why . Then I did the same thing to her lor
I pushed her to a fat guy there . Hahaha . She was scared . Lol , I told her , I helped her get bf , hahaha . Don't push me to that pervert uncle la , later someone out there will worry , hahaha . You know who .
Then after swimming , went to buy milk , my dad ordered me before I went swimming .
Guess I swam too long , I got flu , haha
Some more dunno why my right eye is a bit sore .

No comments:

Post a Comment