22 Jun 2013

Talking About Marriage with Best Friend

Dunno how but suddenly I remember last time I got talk about future marriage with my best friend . It's so funny how we planned about our future marriages . We both have different concepts . Like for example , mine , I planned to have that kind of marriage , just like normal marriage that my family did . That kind of Chinese marriage la . Haha , simple , since I'm a Chinese descendant . Then my best friend got different view about it , although she's a Chinese too .
Her : I want to wear shiro muku in my wedding , that Japanese wedding gown
Me : Hmmm will happen if you marry a Japanese man ...
Her : Not really , it's just that my husband and his family must agree with what I want .
Me : I don't think my future husband will allow me to wear Japanese wedding gown aka shiro muku .
Her : That's yours , not mine .
Me : and I don't think my future parents in law will allow me to wear shiro muku .
Her : Well , like I said , that's yours , not mine .
Me : We will have to wear Cheongsam , I guess ?
Her : No , I won't . If not shiro muku then I'll wear the tuxedo , then my husband will wear the wedding gown !
Me : Really ? Is that even legal ??
Her : Yup ! There's no rule about this kind of thing right ?
Me : Oh , that's interesting ! I dun need to wear gown ? Should I ask my future husband about this ??
Her : Go ask lor !
Me : But wait a minute , I think if I do that , everyone will murder me , include my husband .
Her : Well , then that doesn't matter to me , haha I'll find a husband who is crazy about Japan too , so we both can wear Japanese wedding outfit .
Me : Hmmm well , go ahead then , haha unique idea of yours anyway .

Crazy . This best friend , I know she's crazy about Japanese stuffs , anime , Japanese language , etc .
Then she got unique ideas as always . We met in high school , when we started our second year . I was in the same class with her . First time I met her , it was nothing special , just that after we talked then we found some things in common . So then we became best friends .

No comments:

Post a Comment