28 Jun 2013

If I Was Twins

Can't imagine if I was twins . It must be interesting if I had twin sister . Then we could exchange school . Did shopping together . Then slept in the same room , shared clothes , shared everything together . Whoa , sounds amazing ! One thing we could not do if I had twin sister , sharing bf . Lol 
Crazy . It's just that our bf must realize which one is me and which one is my twin . Lol 

What if I had a male twin ? 
My mom said that if a married couple got a boy and girl twin , they must separate them . Maybe the boy got adopted by another family or the girl one got adopted . Then I asked why ? 
Then she said "Well , coz that means , they're love mate already . It's meant to be . They'll get married in future , according to Javanese belief . So in future , both family will make them meet each other , to match them " 

"Really ? Why must separate ? Not staying in the same house ?"

Then my mum asked me "Would you want to marry your own brother ?" 

"No , but I thought that if they're married then they have kids , their kids will be having any disorder ? As in they're born from the same mother ? "

She said ,"No la , God planned them already , that's why ..."

Hmmm 
But I'm not twins . 
Lol 
I just want my love mate is someone ,,, out there , whom I'm in relationship with at the moment ...

No comments:

Post a Comment