25 Jun 2013

Sick

This thing , I really don't understand why . I always fall sick every holiday .
I always change everytime I fall sick . No more talkative me . I'll be so damn quiet (in real life , not in text ) . Dunno why , have no intention of talking to people around me . Except texting , coz it won't involve my mouth .
The funny thing is when I'm not sick and talk a lot , my friends will be like oh shut up !! But when I'm sick , they ask whether I'm okay or no . Haha
I hate this condition actually . Feel like I'm very weak . I just don't want to be hospitalized . I hate being infused . So damn painful . I know that although I never got infused before .
It's just a normal flu , no need to bring me to hospital .

Then I'll be like no appetite . Feel like no foods are delicious . Then as soon as I'm recovered , I'll eat like normal people again .
Well , I do really hate being sick .

No comments:

Post a Comment