23 Jun 2013

Roommate

Well , as you read on my post title . In this post , I'm gonna talk about my roommates in my hostel . Started from my very first roommate till my current roommate . I also gonna talk about some hostel mates and house mates that I know .

1. My first roommate is the my current roommate now in my new hostel . Never guessed before , she moved to this hostel then now I'm in the same room again with me after separated for some months . Her name is Evelyn , she's from Myanmar . She was born in the same month and same date with me , same year also . Like twins sia . Lol . We have some similar characteristics as well . Like for example , like listening to music while traveling to somewhere , then we're super quiet in our room . I only talk when I need to talk to her and she only talks when she needs to talk to me . We like watching movies on our laptops as well . She's nice , kind , and not that type of 'strange' roommate . I was staying in Hill Lodge hostel at Mount Vernon Road , Bartley .

2. My second roommate was a German girl , her name is Ann Christine Bütler . It was only a week I was in the same room with her , coz she chose to be in the same room with another European named Karin from Switzerland .

3. My third roommate was Amarsaikan Davadulam or for short I called her Dabaha . She's from Mongolia . She was the first person I met in that hostel and helped me carrying my luggage inside my room . She came to Singapore to study English during her summer holiday . She's actually a student in a uni in Shen Zhen , China . She's one year older than me and the best roommate I have ever had . She's already like my own 姐姐 . She can speak in 4 languages . Mongolian , Chinese , Russian , and English . I cried on the day she left Singapore . I miss her a lot .

4. My fourth roommate was Xiao Bai . She's from Shanghai . She used a lot of  pimple medication . Wah Liao , every time I went back from school , my room was so smelly . Some more , she liked turning off the aircon .

5. My fifth roommate was Jie Lu aka Jessi . She's from China . She studied at Kaplan . She often asked me to teach her English , then I learned Chinese a bit , from her . She's 4 years older than me and nice .

6. My current roommate was my first roommate . I currently stay in a hostel in Carlisle Road , Novena .

House mates :

1. Jessica . The first Indonesian house mate that I met . We stayed in the same unit in that hostel . She's from Pekanbaru - Riau , Indonesia . She stayed in Malaysia for 4 years before . She's nice and super friendly . She came to Singapore to study her A- level . She's in the same age with me . She's the one who taught me how to take MRT . We're still best friends till now . Although she stays in different place now .

2. Stephine . She was Jessica's roommate from Guang Zhao . What I remember about her was she always talked out loud inside her room . Then that made Jessica often escaped to my room to study since her roommate always talked out loud with her family in China .

3. Srishti . She's from New Delhi , India . She's also my classmate . She's nice , friendly , and often asks for my help . I also often talk to her about my feeling . Haha you know what I mean la . Love love love . Hahaha , to me , she's a good listener and well experienced in love .

4. Runa . She's from Japan . She was an exchange student at SMU . Once I brought her for window shopping to Bugis .

5. Lydia , Rong Kai , and Justin . My Malaysian hostel mates . They're crazy . Good jokers .

6. Jenna . She's from Russia . She damn looks like a guy . So quiet but nice .










No comments:

Post a Comment