4 Jun 2013

What to Do ?

What will you do when you freak out about something and there's nobody around you that can comfort you everytime ? Ya , that what happened to me , this problem isn't a normal problem that I can tell to everyone . It's must be only me and one person related to me who may know about this matter .
Actually I told him already about this , but it's just that this freak out feeling never stay away from me . Hmm... Then I feel like stuck in the middle , can't do anything . I think the only one that can help me  settling this matter is my self ? Since it's regarding my self as a girl . He also freaks out , hmmm but nothing much we can do ? Time will answer us .
Oh well...
You know what ? Now got new problem ... My best friend is angry to me . Oh well ... Is it because I can't meet them or what ? Ya life changes , it's always will .
It's true , I can't meet them but it's because of me being a prisoner in my own house . I came back here not in the right time . Both my grandmas sick , my bro got 6 remidial exams (oh wow ) , and my nose keep being blocked , flu , then I'm too far from him , and my parents lecture me everyday , and this freaking out feeling . Oh wow , guess my life is 'beautiful' now ?
Or maybe I'm too lazy to explain something by text messages ? Or ... Oh well never mind , guess my life has changed ?
Maybe if they were me , they would understand this feeling...

Besides
It's my fault also to cause this freak out feeling
He keeps saying that it's his fault , but actually no . It's the part of my fault also . We're together , so can't just throw all the fault to one side . We must share , it's my fault also ...

No comments:

Post a Comment