16 May 2013

Strange Dreams

Ya , when I was sleeping last night . I got some weird strange scary dreams . I dunno why those dreams appeared in my sleep . Maybe because the scary story my Mom told me before I went to sleep , or maybe I was too tired , I dunno also .
First dream was my big family coming to Singapore , they were in Bugis Plus as I remember . Then my bf also there and my big family knew about him , guess I intro him to them in my dream . Then I dunno why also , my grandpa already passed away and he was there ? Even I helped him walk downstairs by escalator . Hmmm weird ... okay...
Then next , the second one I couldn't really remember .
The third one , was disgusting . Wth , I was almost being raped by a ladyboy . Aaaaaaaaaaaaa .... he (she) kidnapped me and brought me to Burlington Square where he (she) lives . Then ya that thing was almost happened and I kept pushing him (her) away so that he (she) couldn't come near me and do that thing . Till then lucky someone knocked her door . That was the time I ran away .
The fourth one was disgusting also . A cockroach climbed on my foot and the others flied around me . Ewwww...
Strange dreams ....
I was awake few times . Every time I finished one dream , I was awake ...
Gonna go Bugis later , remembering my dream again .... I need Koi...
Aaaaa refresh my mind ...
Nightmare , bad dreams ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment