21 May 2013

I Miss You

Well ... Second day in Malang , and I never go to any shopping malls here . So sian ...
Missing him also ... Normally if I'm in Singapore , I can go meet him still , maybe in Bugis or somewhere else . Now can only talk through what's app ... Half of my heart is left in Singapore , next week will fly back to Singapore though . Meeting half of my heart there then will leave it again there till July 15th ... No wonder I feel so incomplete now ...
Anyway , my room is really a store room now . How come got sewing machine inside my room sia ? Also got some boxes of used stuffs . Wah Liao , totally store room sia . Whatever , at least I can still sleep , lol . Got bolster also ! Yay , can sleep with comfy bolster .
My puppy also so cute sia . Got fatter , lol . Cute !! I play with it a lot .

Well ... I dunno why , I feel like really wanna stay in Singapore only , maybe because of the case of my half heart is still left there . That's why here I can only do stuff with half of my heart or sometimes with a quarter of my heart only . Sian...
Next week coming back to Singapore and then going back here again on may 31st . Gonna leave my half heart there again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment