23 May 2013

Anyway , My School is NAFA , not NTU

It's quite surprising when on Monday night , my Dad asked me ,"So how's the life in NTU ?"
I was like what ? NTU ? How do I know ?
Then I asked him ,"What ? NTU ?"
"Ya , your school right ?"
"What ?? No , that's not my school !"
"Really ? I thought your school is Nanyang ?"
Then he told me that last time got one customer in his restaurant , asking about what school I go to in Singapore . He said to them that I go to Nanyang . Then the customer said ,"Oh , that must be NTU !"
Oh no la , no way I go to NTU . It's also Nanyang , but NTU is Nanyang Technological University , mine is NAFA , Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts .

Anyway , dunno why today when my mom kept asking about my bf like about what he likes , etc and then my bro instantly wanted his number . I was like for what ?
Then he said to talk to my bf , about games and anime . At first I didn't wanna give it to him , but then my mom looked at me with uncomfortable look . Then said ,"Just give la ! Why ? You and him keep something secretly from your family ?"
Scary , so ok I gave it to him lor . Wah Liao , why always want to know about my business with him sia . Just let us enjoy our relationship la . Just like my father , he never ask me anything about my relationship , unless something important like my bf's name , or what languages he speaks . The other things , he doesn't really bother . My mom and my brother , wah Liao , always need update everyday .

My mom also got talk about my boobs and butt size . Omg she said that they're too big . What ?? I thought my boobs are not so big ? Oh or maybe coz mine are slightly bigger than hers ? About my butt it's ok la , I told her ,"Mom , some guys like big butt , sexy lor ! So I don't need any plastic surgery to make it bigger , it's natural , lol "
Then she asked ,"Really meh ? Then you mean your bf like your butt and boobs ?"
"Dunno le , maybe ? Haha it's good if he likes lor "
"Wah Liao , you ah , everytime say sexy sexy , but you must know how to control your self hor ! Dun anyhow do sex , better do after marriage !"
Lol
Anyway , I regret going back at July 15th , I should have gone back before June 28th ... If I hadn't booked the ticket for July 15th , I'd have been a student leader for freshmen :(
Oh no ...
Okay nvm then , no choice ...

Anyway , last time I bought wine from airport , then they gave the plastic to cover the wine , and got writing there "SGP / Nanyang"
Then my dad asked me ,"Whoa your school got sell alcoholic drinks meh ?"
I was surprised till he showed me that writing . So I was like , okay... Then I explained to him that it's alr like that when I bought the wine in airport .

Last year , I did really enjoy being back in hometown , but now , I feel like something is missing . I miss my bf .
I become more sensitive also lately , maybe it's almost my period , that's why ...
Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment