14 May 2013

Mum Sharing Her Love Story with Dad

I talked to my Mom this afternoon by phone when I was outside . I asked her about how she met Dad for the first time . She said that at that time , her mom already friends with my Dad's mom . Then my Dad's mom , often visited her mom for buying coffee . Her mom sold coffee at that time to earn money . Then , her mom introduced her to my Dad . My Dad is 5 years older than my Mom . He worked in a metal factory near my Mom's house at that time . That's why he came visit my Mom everyday , talked on phone , and even sometimes took a rest in my Mom's house and took a bath there after work . They dated for few years then my mom got married to him when she was 24 , and my Dad was 29 .
Then she talked about my brother . She said that my brother never studied , too lazy , although it's nearly his exams . She said that she gave up already about asking my brother to go study .
"Everyday play game only , never study , I don't understand also , he plays game and turn on TV at the same time , how come watch movie and play game at the same time ??" she said .
Then I told her ,"It's okay , Mom , normally guys are like that . Especially teenage boys . Ya , all guys love game , even till they're old also still play game , for easy example , Dad . He plays game although he's almost 49 ... If not game then TV , game again , TV again , game again , and forever it will be ... so don't worry , hahaha "
Then , hearing about my talking about games , my bro said ," See , even jie jie understand about this , Mama should be like jie jie also , so nice you know ??"
My mom said ,"No way , if I became like your jie jie , later you would quit school ! You better stop playing game and go study !"
Hahaha... to me , I think once you're addicted to game , forever you'll stuck there , no one can stop you , but your self .
Missing my Mom's cooking ...
Yeah , five more days and I'm back in Malang ...

No comments:

Post a Comment