13 May 2013

Bugis Plus Accident

This afternoon I went to Bugis Plus to buy present for my Dad . Ya , then my Mom called me while I was queuing for Koi . Ya , my lovely Jasmine Green Tea , 70% sugar level , no pearl no milk , large , as always . Then I talked to my Mom for like one hour straight . While talking , I kept laughing , since she talked about something funny . I didn't realize that while I was laughing , I accidentally stared at two (perverted) guy . OMG , they thought I was laughing at them . What the hell...
They even waved at me . Aaaaaaa I was so damn embarrassed then I ran away from that place .
What a crazy accident . Aaarrrrgghhhhhhhhhh , I'm so damn embarrassed . Please hor , I don't know them and I don't mean to laugh at them or smile at them !!!
Okay , that was a bad thing , but not a bad thing happened to me . Good thing was happened also . I met my bf there . He was going to Bugis Junction with his friend . Ya then I was like yay I met him again .
Then I joined him and his friend eating dinner , I didn't eat though . Not hungry ...
Then after ate , we bought Koi . I got my second cup for Koi . Haha ... (that made me went to toilet straight after I reached hostel) .
Then we walked around first , after that he bought dessert for his mom . Then , we walked together and separated after he reached his HDB , I walked alone to hostel .
Ya , what a day... Haha
Anyway , I got one sweat shirt with blue and black stripes for my Dad from Uniqlo .

No comments:

Post a Comment