22 May 2013

Well...

Today , I visited my grandma's house . Then I prayed there , greet my grandpa's spirit . After that I talked to my grandma from my Dad's side . She asked a lots of things . My aunty also called her today then she talked to me by phone . You know what's the first thing she asked after she asked me about when I reached Malang ? She asked ,"Hey , I heard you got 男朋友 alr ?? Really ?? Hey you owe a story to me ah ! Hahaha finally you got one ! Is that true ?"
"What true ?"
"That you got 男朋友 ?"
"Hehehe..."
"Wah Liao , laugh only sia !"
Lol you know already , why still ask ? Lol find it by your self . I didn't answer her anything but laughed . My grandma also asked me the same thing ,"蓉 娌 ah , you got 小 哥 ( this is how she calls bf ) from 新加坡 ?"
I was like , wow , she doesn't have any social network account on Internet , how she know ??
Then I didn't answer , just smiled at her . I think by acting like that , she'd know already .
Hmmm later la , let all know by them selves , lol
Today is my bf's father bday . Then he asked me to send voice message trough we chat . So I sent lor , with my embarrassing Chinese , saying happy birthday wishes in Chinese . Then after that his father replied my voice message . Not sure what he said , but I think he said "蓉 娌 啊 ,好 上 课 ah , 谢 谢 你 , ok ? 谢谢 "
Dunno whether it's correct or no . My Chinese is not so good .
Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment