12 May 2013

One Week Before I'm Going Back to Malang

Yuppp , one week before I'm going back to my hometown , Malang - East Java , Indonesia . Hmmm haven't packed anything yet , and must go buy present for my Dad . Besides , I must go buy something for my grandma . Hmmm... actually too lazy to go out . I'm stick to my bed . Ya , once I sleep , during holiday , I can sleep till 5 PM . Wow ... amazing sleeper . Yes , I am . Lol
Lucky , during school never been like this , later drop out from NAFA , I'm dead .
Well , two days ago , on Saturday , I went to Sentosa with him . Waaa , so nice sia , sitting on the beach . Actually wanna watch sunset , but the sky is cloudy , so couldn't really see sunset . Then we watched movie at Vivo city after that . The title is "Identity Thief" , it's a comedy , but still , I think Scary Movie 5 is funnier . After that , ya , as usual , my Mom will be asking me a lot about my dating ... She got ask "You two hold hands ?" Of course la ... if not hold hands , that's not a relationship , but foreveraloneship , or friendzone . So strange if just friends then already hold hands , hmmmm some girls can slap you if you do that and you're a guy . I'm not that "can slap" girl though .After that , she asked also "You two hug ?" I said "Ya..." and she was surprised . She said ,"Hey , you have just recently been together and already hug ?" Oh no , please don't say wait till marriage then hug . I'll be forever alone girl later . OMG , please la... who will not hug when you're in a relationship in these days ?? Ya , maybe in her era , she just could hold hands (secretly hold hands) with my Dad when she's in relationship . Hmmmm... "impressive" huh ? If I applied that during relationship in this era , I would have been dumped immediately by my bf . Say good bye to relationship and see you next century .
No , please , I'm not that girl that is so damn conservative . She doesn't know that I kissed already , and I think she doesn't need to know about this . It's my life mah . Not all part of my life can be shared with everyone . I'm still young and need a lots of experiences . Don't worry , Mom . It doesn't mean that I will loose control and loose everything . I'm still your good girl . Haha... I still know limit , and know how to keep that limit still there . I'm almost 19 and know how to take care of my self . No need to worry too much about me .
Anyway , any idea of birthday present for a man ? So confusing sia...

No comments:

Post a Comment