8 Apr 2013

Can't Imagine That

Dunno why suddenly this thinking just crossed my mind . Last time in high school , I got one genius friend . As I remember , he dated a genius girl in my school also . Then my class mates , some of them , started imagining something that were quite funny .
They said that they couldn't imagine how genius their child would be if one day they're married . Wah liao , me too , same liao . I couldn't imagine how their child would be like if they were married one day . One of my friend said that later their child could do his/her very first chemistry experiment when he/she was still 1 year old . Then I said that maybe their child would eat batteries instead of rice and meat or veggie . So crazy thinking sia , but might happen lor . Lol . Some of my friends said that if a genius guy married to genius girl , their children normally will be dumb or idiot . Wah liao !! Really meh ?? How come ?? Genius + Genius = Idiot ? Hmmmm... impressive ? Hahaha
I thought their children are supposed to be genius too ? Lol dunno , just a thinking .

No comments:

Post a Comment