21 Apr 2013

Finally :)

Yeah ... rainy Sunday . So 'lucky' hor , can't dry my clothes . I hope they're dry already tonight so that I can iron them . Haha , normally in Indo I won't iron clothes , I'll leave everything to my mom , cooking , washing clothes , ironing , cleaning (I only sweep the floor in the morning and my mom will mop it later ) , etc , my mom will do . Hahaha I still remember my mom said "You know ? When I was young , the men will only take you as a wife if you can cook , clean house , and sew . You see ? You can't cook , cleaning also not nice , sewing also half half , how to get husband ??" I was like , take it easy , I'm not gonna be a maid . Cook can learn later la , hahaha at least can clean and sew . Lol . Oh and at least I can clean my own room , I never allow my mom to help me clean my room , later she clean every thing , I'm dead sia , got a lots of my sketch , I know they look like rubbish but to me they're precious . So , ya , although my room sometimes is messy , it's my precious place , hahaha .
Okay , back to topic . So , ya yesterday after church I went out with him again . Waaa so damn happy sia , could see him . Lucky the Viet girl never caught me going out again , because if she found me , she would bombard me with the bloody questions . Like "Eh how ? Where did you go ? What did you two do ? Huh ? Movie again ah ? Why always movie ? Eh you two kissed ? How did you kiss him ? You two held hands ? You two hugged ? (and the craziest question...) You two slept together ? (what the hell ? Even I slept with him , I wouldn't tell you laaaa >,< aiyoo this girl never noticed about personal space and privacy ... ) .
Yesterday was like happy day sia , went to hawker center , waiting for him eating dinner . Then after that went to Cathay , bought movie ticket then booked the room for playing game . Haha , my father's favorite game sia , Mario Bros , but I never played , so I'm sucks in playing it . Haha
Then after booked the room , we went to Plaza Singapura to buy Koi and walked around .
Then cuddling during playing game , during cinema , and holding hands . Then after movie , he walked me back to hostel and we kissed in front of my hostel and we hugged there also .
Lucky that Viet girl didn't see us there , if she saw confirm ya... you know la what happen next

No comments:

Post a Comment