25 Apr 2013

I Don't Mean to Say Like that Though...

Well ... Just now my Mom called me . I guess she always knows exactly about what I feel right now , that's why she didn't talk too much , or judge me too much , just a short conversation .
She asked me about my body size I sent her two days ago , she wanted to order a dress from a seamstress for me . Then she asked "Hey , are you sure your body size is correct ? Why your bust size is small size , and your hip is large size ? Your bust is 89 cm correct ? Go measure your hip again , please ?"
She asked me in the wrong timing I guess . I'm sorry for my Mom , I answered you not in a nice way . I'm tired now , tired all the way tired , physically and psychologically . So at first I just said that it's correct , I'm way too lazy to measure again , but she kept forcing me to measure till then I said "Mom , if the seamstress can't make that size , it's okay , I don't really need that dress as well , just tell her it's okay , no need to make for me , that's all . Finish right ?"
My Mom then said "Hush , your words so sharp sia , okay okay then , I leave you alone first , don't think too much , life must go on !"
Yeah , she always knows everything , her feeling is way so sharp . She said "Two weeks only , it's not a big deal..."
Yeah , right , not a big deal ...Talk is cheap though... Oh ,  I still remember my mom's friend from Indonesia , she got American husband and my Mom said that they dated for 7 years through e-mails only , but then , see how strong they are ? She said "Through e-mails , okay ? Not What's app , what's app is still much easier , but emails ? Can you imagine how slow communicating through e-mails in the past time ?? But can still got married , if they can go through it , 7 years , is 2 weeks difficult for you ?" So I was like... hmmm speechless , right , 2 weeks compared to 7 years ... Like a nothing sia... Really want to meet her and her husband in real , but they stay in USA , so far sia , but if I could meet , I did want to ask , how they could maintain 7 years of relationship through e-mails ?? As I remember , my Mom said that her friend met the husband once only while she was in student exchange program to USA or something , then they exchanged e-mails and kept in contact till yeah then after 7 years of relationship got married . Hmmm sounds impossible but it's a true story ... Their trust for each other must be really damn strong...
I hope I can maintain my relationship also ,,, have a strong trust between us , and ya , understanding towards each other ...
Anyway...
FML , I spent SGD 39.80 just to REDO my final project in this "impressive" semester . Hmmm , okay , what's done is done ... let bygones be bygones ...

No comments:

Post a Comment