9 Apr 2013

Why We Love Whom We Love

Hmmm that topic ... Ya , once my English course teacher gave me that article when I was in high school . Besides having English class in school , my parents also asked me to join English course outside of school . So ya , I joined lor , nothing wrong with this , I could add more knowledge for my English ability . This English course was special for me . I like the way my course teacher taught all of the students . He always gave all of us one English article from Reader's Digest every meeting . After that I must answer some questions that he gave after reading it . So ya , I read one article , the title was "Why We Love Whom We Love" . I was quite interested in it once I read the title . I also wondered why . Why I love whom I love ? Sometimes I have reasons for that but sometimes , really no reason at all . I just anyhow love him or something like that .
Then , after I read that article , I realized that ya... the reasons that the author wrote there quite logic also . She said that actually , whether we realize or no... Guys mostly like a girl who got one or more than one similarities with his mother , and girls mostly like a guy who got one or more than one similarities with her father . At first , I was quite confused with that statement . Is that true ?? So ya , at night after the course , before I slept , I thought about that statement again , and ya , the result was true , that statement is right for me . So far , mostly the guys whom I liked got the similarities with my father . Whether it's physically or psychologically . My father is not so tall , he's only 160 - 165 cm's tall and he's not fat . That's why , so far , the guys I liked , they do have that kind of physical condition .
Psychologically , my father is a straight forward person , sometimes also speak whatever he wants without thinking about the person's feeling . Like for example , when I asked him about my new clothes or something , he just anyhow said that it's ugly or something . Maybe because it's me having not too sensitive feeling at that time so I just ignored lah . But maybe if he said that to other girls or women , they could just slap him or something . My Dad is also that kind of person who doesn't talk much . So far , I never liked guys who talk too much . Talking is okay , but not too much . Once I got this one guy , he liked me but I strongly didn't like him at all , you know why ? He talked too damn much , like hell ! OMG , even he often chopped of my talking and just anyhow changed the topic to the topic that he liked . Wth , I was like "stay away from me , you freak !" But I never said that to him , haha , I'm not that kind of person who can just anyhow say everything inside my mind . I just kept in quiet , just let him read by him self that I storngly dislike him , but ya , I think he's not smart enough to read my 'hating him' signal . So okay , I don't care , just ignored him and never talked to him anymore .
Next , my Dad is a funny man . He often makes jokes , also his reaction to any jokes that I tell is nice . I like the way he react to my jokes , so funny , haha . Anyway , his reaction to my jokes is the same with my current bf's reaction . Hahaha so cute and funny .

Anyway , I got my father's personalities as well . I'm that kind of 'okay okay' person . Haha , I mean like everything is okay for me , unless if got something that I terribly disagree or dislike , I will be strongly not okay with that .
Then , next , I'm that kind of patient person I guess , since I can barely get angry or get emotional . That's not me . When a problem happens to me , normally I'll just make my self calm down first then think how to solve the problem . When got some people disturb me or annoy me , normally I will just try to ignore them first till if I really can't tahan anymore , ya , they'll see by them self what will happen to them , just wait , muahahahhaa *devil laugh , lol*
Then , I also think that action = reaction . Once people treat me nicely , I'll treat them nicely too , but when they treat me like rubbish , I won't hesitate to treat them like rubbish too . Haha...

But not all my personalities are the same with my father though .

Anyway , my brother also likes girl who got the similar personalities with my mother .
My mom is quite emotional and short tempered , I mean can get angry easily .
Once , my brother got girlfriend , she's also like that . Emotional , and short tempered . Whoa , my mom was like "hmmm beware , later if he married to her , how ? Everyday fight with me ..."
Hahahah
Ya lor , I can't imagine , if his gf then argued with my mom because they're both same short tempered and emotional . Wah liao , 'fire burning' sia , haha but now they're no longer together , my brother said that he can't tahan her behaviours anymore , so easy got angry and often fought with him . Besides , at that time I found her only played played with him , it's only that my brother never realized that . Haha , better find patient gf next time , didi , since you're short tempered also , later if you get fierce gf , then your relationship can be like... ya... fire burning , haha .

No comments:

Post a Comment