17 Apr 2013

I Hate This Virus !!

Ya , normally it's difficult to make me cry , but really , this virus must get any award from me for being successfull in making me cry . What the hell ?? It erased all my important folders inside my thumb drive , even tomorrow I need to submit my illustration project and it's gone !!! My thumb drive is clean like new one . Shit , if it wanted to erase my folder , wait till July I'm okay with that , not like this hor . This week is full of submissions and you just anyhow cleaned my thumb drive ?? I dun even understand what's shophos , is that virus or what ?? OMG , this cursed virus , totally made me crying like hell .
See see , now how can I print my report ??? The folder is gone ! Maybe I can search it on computer , but I'm not sure whether I can open it on the printing shop or no . Please la , I'm stressed already becuase of the submissions thingy and this virus came and made my life more "beautiful" .

No comments:

Post a Comment