21 Apr 2013

It's About His Dream

Ya , I know last time before we became bf and gf , he already told me about his dream . That dream already haunted me since then  , but I never told anyone about this included him . I just said that I won't believe that and then I found out that talk is so damn cheap . I tried hard not to believe about that thing . Every time I go to church , I always pray to God , so that his bad dream won't happen . I also mention it inside my prayer every night before I sleep . I do believe in God , so every time that dream crosses my mind , I always tell my self that just let it be like what God wants , not what I want . I'm only His slave , so if He wants to take him from me , so just let it be . I can't do anything also . He already planned my life . So that's my destiny .
I know that I must try not to believe on that bad dream , but my patience also has limit , and today is the limit . I couldn't hold my tears anymore . Crap , I kept telling my self not to cry , but the tears just kept flowing down from my eyes . Maybe if that really happened , I would ask God to let me go with him , but if really can't then I would just spend my time inside church , pray to God , and strengthen my faith , coz my faith will save me , I know that .
My roommate found me crying and she said that if people have that dream , normally the thing that will happen is the opposite , they'll have longer life . I dunno whether that's true or no , but okay , Amen for that .
She also hugged me . Then my tears didn't stop , it even flowed out faster . That's what I hate from my self , hugs from people won't calm me down , but even makes me cry more . So strange , but it's true ...
I hope tomorrow my CEO won't see my swollen eyes , or maybe I should wear sunglasses to office tomorrow . Impossible though ... Not funny wearing sunglasses inside office , you think it's a fashion  show huh ?

No comments:

Post a Comment