22 Apr 2013

Crazy Things that Have Ever Crossed My Mind , Have Ever Happened to Me , or I Have Ever Seen

1. Teeth Braces . When I was little , I like biting soft toys , straws , etc . So then after that , my mom found out that my teeth didn't grow properly , my upper teeth came forward , then she told me that I should get my teeth braced . At first I didn't want because it's hurt , but then I thought about what if later I have bf then when we kiss , the first thing his lips touch is my upper teeth since it comes out from my mouth ? So , okay , nightmare ... "Mom , let's get braces for my teeth !!"

2. USB brain . I got my first thumb drive when I was in secondary school . That time , thumb drive was a brand new technology and it's amazing although my first thumb drive got only 512 MB memory . Then I was wondering why didn't I make a USB plug for my brain so that I didn't need to remember my school notes by reading it , I just need to type on Ms Word then put it inside thumb drive and later when I had test , I just need to plug it into my USB plug on my head , easy right ? But crazy .

3. Doraemon comics . During my primary school period , Doraemon comics were so popular , actually till now also popular . Inside that comic , got a way to remember all the notes that teacher gave from school , by preparing some slices of bread and put the bread right on the note that you want to read and remember , till your handwriting can be copied to the bread surface then ate it and you'll remember everything .

4. Black Lipstick . Last year on October , before going to Halloween Horror Night at Sentosa , I looked for black lipstick on some cosmetic shops and couldn't find it , then my best friend asked me "What the hell , Jo ?? Later if your crush kiss you then his lips will all be black ! Are you out of your mind ?? " Then I was like don't worry , I didn't plan to share my lips with anyone on Halloween night , haha .

5. Smiling while traveling with public vehicle in Malang . Ya , at that time I was in final year of my high school then once my parents couldn't fetch me so I went home with public vehicle and I smiled smiled smiled while day dreaming about funny things happened in school , then I didn't realize that at that time got this guy dunno who sat in front of me and I didn't realize that I unexpectedly smiled at him . What the hell , he thought that I was smiling at him and he smiled back . What the... Oh no , I suggest you guys never day dreaming and smiling inside public vehicle .

6. Reading a super damn funny novel while waiting for my dad inside OCBC bank in Malang . Before I went to study in Singapore , my Dad made a new bank account at OCBC Malang branch , then he asked me to wait for him , so I sat in the corner of the bank , on a couch . While waiting , I read my super damn funny novel . When I reached the funny part , I laughed out loud till then I realized that everybody already stared at me like I was an unique statue from China .

7. Craziness over Dutch and Japanese guys . Last time when I was in primary school , I studied about history of Indonesia and it was colonized by Netherlands and Japan . So I often saw the picture of Dutch and Japanese army . Dunno why , to me they were cool so I told my mom that I want to marry Dutch or Japanese man in future . She ignored me , but now I do realize that it's only childhood dream , lol I found my perfect man already and he's not Dutch or Japanese .

8. My class mate in secondary school took a bath together with his older sister . Yeah , that's crazy , I was shocked when he told me that he took a bath together with his jie jie when he's already 13 . No way I do that with my younger brother , will NEVER happen ! His jie jie must be crazy I guess .

9. Went to school with slippers . Ya , that happened when I was in primary school , because I was almost late for school so my Dad kept saying "Quick quick ! Later you're late !!" Then that caused me forgetting my shoes , I went inside the car with my slippers and bag plus my breakfast . When I reached school , I just realized that I still had my slippers with me . No shoes . So then I was panic and my Dad then gave me an idea , he put bandage around my toes and he told me to tell the teacher that I just got accident and cut my toes that's why couldn't wear shoes , hahaha nice idea , Dad !

10. A mice hid inside my brother's shoes . One day before going to school , my brother wore the shoes in the dining room while I was eating breakfast and suddenly he screamed and cried at the same time . My mom directly ran out from her bedroom and asked me "What happened now ?? What did you do to your brother ??" I was like huh ? I dun even know what just happened to him ? Then my brother , in the middle of his crying , told my mom that there's something inside his shoe biting his toes . She checked my brother's toes , got a little blood there and then my Dad checked the shoe and ta daaaa , got a poor little mice inside there , hmmm naughty small animal , made me kena blame my mom sia ...

11. Went to the wrong toilet . When I was in Perth , I visited a school but dunno whether it's a boys school or girls school , I thought it was a girls school , yet it's a mixed sex school , boys and girls , so I and my friend , a girl , just anyhow went inside the toilet without checking its sign since I thought it's a girls school . When we already inside , we saw some guys peeing , and we were like Aaaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , noooooooooooooooooooooo !!! *ran outside with damn bloody red face*

12. Eating ice cream when I was flu before national final exams on my final year of secondary school . I just finished my class in study course when I saw one uncle selling ice cream in front of my study course . I was so pissed off by my flu disease , so I didn't care anymore about it . I bought one and then dunno how , the next day , the first day of exam , my flu was all gone . Miracle ? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment