18 Apr 2013

Mother and Daughter talking

Yeah , this week is such a busy week . I feel like my brain is so damn full . Ya , it's the last week of second semester , then next week is a holiday and the next week is assessment , then welcome to holiday !!
Ya , because of being so damn busy , I seldom talk to my mom , but she always sends me what's app everyday , to make sure that I'm okay , etc . Making sure that I ate already , I took bath already , and I woke up already . Once I didn't contact her in a day , she was worried about me . She thought that something bad happened to me . Actually I'm all okay lor . Nothing bad happened . Except that day I lost all my files inside thumb drive because of that bloody virus !!
Okay , so , yesterday she called me , and we talked like 2.5 hours straight . It's like mother and daughter talk , really . Haha , so yeah , coz she knew already that I have boyfriend , so everyday , she always asks about me and him . Yesterday also she talked about dating , etc . She said that knowing that I have boyfriend , reminds her about her dating with my Dad in the past . She said that dating nowadays is totally different from her dating activities in the past . She said that normally my Dad would come to my mom's house like every single day and they talked there . Then I asked her about how my Dad asked her to be his gf . She said that my Dad never asked her to be his gf . He didn't have that courage to ask her to be his gf . I was quite surprised by that statement . So I asked her again , "So how did you two be in relationship ??" Then she said "Yeah , you should realize by your self lah ! If a guy keeps visiting you every single day and just for talking to you and spending time with you , what's the meaning of it ? Of course it's because he likes you !"
So I was like... oh okay... quite different from dating nowadays le...
She said that even things like saying "I love you" or "I miss you" or something mushy mushy like that , never come out from my Dad's mouth . So I was like so what were you two doing during dating ??
My mom said ," yeah , just talking talking talking in my house then he went back home and the next day came again , even went out somewhere together , we could count it by our fingers , means we seldom went out , difficult to get permission from my Dad , you are so lucky , now can go with your boyfriend every weekend !"
Then I was like ... okay...
Hahaha
Then I asked her how my Dad proposed her  , he suddenly took out ring or what ?
Then she said "No la , last time where got that kind of thing ? In the past , if a guy wants to propose you , so his parents will come visit your house and talk to your parents , so your dad's parents came to my house and talked about proposal lor ,,, "
So I was like ... okay...
Wah , so different from dating nowadays le ...
You know ? Normally my mom never shared her dating experience to me before , but yesterday she shared . Guess it's because she thought that it's the time already to share about that to me as her only daughter ? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment