11 Apr 2013

What's Wrong with Her ??? Uuurrghhhh

Ya , really , maybe when I really can't tahan anymore , I'll move out from this hostel without telling you .
Wah liao , really , this girl ah , so disturbing . Sometimes , she's so nice though , but her 'disturbing' behaviour makes me crazy sia . Every time , never realize about personal space . Today , also did like that . At first , she asked my permission to check her crush FB update using my laptop since she's not friends with her crush on FB . He never accepted her friend request , dunno why , maybe doesn't want to give her hope . Last time , she used my FB to add him then just now used it again to spy his FB . I my self never talked to him though , not important at all , besides , I dunno him . Then she showed me his pictures . She said "Eh see see , handsome right ?? handsome !!" Then I said ,"Uhmmmm nah , not handsome ..." Then she was surprised ,"Not handsome meh ??" I said again "Ya lor ! For me , he's not handsome , I have my own type of handsome ...,"
She asked "So what's your type of handsome ??"
I answered "Well , can't explain , my type is my type , yours is yours , hahaha" . My type of handsome ? Hmmm , my current bf lor , haha .
Ok , back to topic .
Ya , what I hate from her is that ya , when I left her checking her crush FB , dunno how , when I looked at my laptop again , she already checked another FB page , and that's my bf profile . I was like Aaaaaaaarrrrgghhh , how come you open that page ??! Wth , want check your crush FB then check lor , dun open open other pages ! Still got asked me "Hey , who's this ?" also . Wah liao , dun open private stuffs of mine hor !
After I snatched my laptop from her , still her hand couldn't stop moving I guess , she got snatch my phone also , trying to check my What's app . Aaaaarrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh , oh God , why ??
Stop touching my private stuffs !

No comments:

Post a Comment