6 Apr 2013

My Mom Woke Me Up by Viber Call

Ya , I actually planned to sleep till 12.00 PM today , but early in the morning , like around 6.00 AM , my mom called me by Viber , asking me whether I was ok or no . Hmmm and ya , I think my feeling is right , she does always know whatever happens to me . She asked me about relationship , "Did you just have boyfriend ?"
I was like quite shock this morning , got a call and the question was like that . Quite surprising . So ya , no choice , I can't lie , she's my mom , lying to mom isn't good right ? So , I told her that it's true lor . Then lucky she didn't lecture me again , she even supported me .
Then after that my Dad came back from market and talked to me on phone also , and ya as usual , he always talked about something useless . I know that , because it's difficult for him to find any topic , so he kept talking nothing , for example : "Where are you ? (of course in hostel lor , Sunday morning actually is a sleeping hour); You know yesterday I met your friends , they wanted to join you in NAFA (impossibru !); Anyway , your puppy at home is so demanding ; Your friends said that I'm handsome (what ?) ; Hey , don't play game every day ! Do your homework ! (huh ? Since when I started becoming a gamer again ?) ; Your brother is useless , everyday play game only (like father like son , hahaha) ; Your mother always takes long time to do make up (aiyoh , woman mah , always like that one , I'm an exception though , lol) ; I just bought aircon and I put it in my room (why never buy one for me also ?? :"( ) ; Hey , I just bought chicken porridge , your favorite one ! (ok then send me one , using DHL to Singapore , lol) ; Yesterday I brought your mom shopping to Surabaya (bo jio !!) "

Then after that my Dad got online on FB , so my mom told me to talk using web cam via FB . Aiyoh then the next thing happened was I taught my Dad to use web cam and headset via FB . So difficult sia , since my parents are not good in this stuff . They don't really care about technology . Took around 30 minutes teaching my Dad how to use the webcam and headset . You know ? He said that the web cam was broken since I told him that I couldn't see his face . Then I asked him "Have you pressed the 'on' button on the web cam ?" He said "Oh no , I haven't" So I was like "Aiya , of course la , press that button first then can see ..."
The next thing happened was he asked me about how to use the headset , then I asked him to plug in the cable of the headset to the CPU . Then he just anyhow plugged in without seeing what hole was that . I think he plugged in into the wrong holes , no wonder couldn't hear him properly . So then lucky my mom knows a bit about this matter so she helped him to plug in into the right one . Finally , could listen to him properly .
Then , ya as usual , he asked about general things , not my personal life .
He asked : "How can I go to your hostel from Changi ? (take MRT or taxi lor) ; How much should I pay if I take taxi from Changi to your hostel ? (Dunno , maybe around $25) ; Why so ex ?? I thought your hostel is near from Changi ? (That's last hostel la , in Bartley , ofc near ...) Anyway , how to subscribe to BlackBerry internet service there ? How much is that ? (Hmmm just buy SingTel card la , then subscribe lor , its $20 per month , or around $5 per day and $15 per 1 week) ; So should I subscribe for 1 day or one week if I'm gonna stay there for 4 days only ? (Hmmm you can use my number , subscribe to BB SingTel for 30 days then the rest of the package I can use lor ) ; How much is the price for the entrance ticket of Universal studios ? ( Hmmm around $72 ) ; Anyway , how's your Chinese ? Getting better huh ? (Ya lor , everyday listening to people around me speaking Chinese of course it's increasing my ability) ; The taxi uncles there can speak what language ? Can I talk in Cantonese to them ? ( Hmmm , depends on what kind of taxi uncle , if they look Malay then you speak Chinese to them , normally they'll be confused for a while then ask 'Apa ? Cakap apa ?' but if they look Chinese then talk in Chinese lor or maybe they understand Cantonese also ? I dunno ...) ; How much you pay to subscribe for iPhone ? (Hmmm $7 per week but if my quota is still full till the next week , I just need to pay $1 to renew my subscribe ) ; Anyway , is it expensive to eat in Kopitiam ? (Hmmm not really , it's around $4 and above ); Where to eat with cheap price ? (Hawker center ! I ate chicken rice only $2.50) ; Is your hostel far from eating places ? (No , it's quite nice , near shopping malls and hawker center ) ; Why you always go jogging at night ? (So many reasons , can't mention them) ; How to go to universal studios ? (Take MRT or taxi lor , but I recommend you to take MRT then walk there through Sentosa Boardwalk , much more nicer can take pictures a lot with nice view , confirm mom will make Didi's camera memory full of her pics) "
And a lots of other questions that I can't remember , but he always asks me general questions .
Ya , now I can't sleep anymore ...
Later need to go to Chinatown also , buy calico , cotton bias tape , and thread .

No comments:

Post a Comment