10 Apr 2013

It's Just Anyhow Happened

I dunno why and how . Sometimes , what I said can just anyhow happen in the future . Maybe what I say can't be considered as a correct statement right now but in future , it can be the truth .
For example ...
Last time when I was in primary school , normally guys always said that they're strong , stronger than girls , even some of them always said that girls always can cry cry cry , can't do anything but crying , guys will always be stronger than girls , can't be weak , etc. . So , ya , when I heard that statement , I only kept in quiet , but then , at home , before I slept , I thought again about that statement . Is that true that guys are stronger than girls , and forever it will be ? Is it true that guys will never be weak ? Is it true that girl can cry only and do nothing ? Hmmm... So ya , I thought so hard and analyzed it till the next day , I told them my statement , ya , the statement that made them quite shock . Coz that statement came out from the mouth of 9 year old girl that commonly would know nothing about life . What I told them was ,"Hey , actually you guys are wrong about your statement that stating that girls are always weak and guys are always stronger than girls . No , I don't think that's true , just see , one day , you guys will be feeling that girls are your weakness , when you will kneel in front of girls , begging for their kindness ... When your strength will be nothing ... When girls look stronger than you ... and when you will cry because of girls !"
The guys in my primary school who were listening to my statement , were all stunned and couldn't say anything . One of them only who denied it and said that I might be insane by telling about this kind of statement that's quite difficult to be understood by guys in primary school .
So ya , I just kept in silence after that .

Then after that , when I was in secondary school . One day I caught this guy who was in the same primary school with me and listened to my statement that day , crying in the corner of my school . I wondered what happened to him , then I approached him and asked him about what has happened to him , was he injured or something . Then , slowly he told me that he just broke up with his gf , and he already begged her to be in relationship with him still , but she just kept rejecting him . I was like oh okay... love problem . So then I sat next to him and accompanied him crying without saying anything , just kept in silence , till then I remembered about my statement in primary school . So , I asked him ,"Hey , do you remember ??"
Then he asked me "Remember what ?"
I said ,"When we were in primary school , remember ? I stated that one day , guy can cry for girl , and girl can be a guy's weakness , and guy can just kneel in front of girl begging for her kindness and when they guy is not strong anymore ... remember ??"
Then he said ,"OMG , yeah right , I remember ! How come your statement is so damn true ? Your parents did tell you ?"
I answered ,"No , nobody told me , I just anyhow found it by my self , no books no anything , it's just that I found it appeared inside my mind ... after I analyzed it ."
"You got sixth sense ? Or are you indigo girl ?"
"Hmmm I'm not sure about that , it's just that sometimes there's something crossing my mind and I analyze it , then when I say it to some people , they might not believe it , but then in future , it's just anyhow happened ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment