27 Apr 2013

Outing with Last Hostel Mates

Today , I went to Nex mall at Serangoon with last hostel mates . So crazy sia , long time no seeing them , and today we talked like crazy , hahaha .
Actually , earlier before today , they planned to go to Vivo city at Harbour Front , but then they cancelled it , because one of our hostel mates must go to work , and his work place is in Tampines , too far from Harbour Front . So , then okay I asked my roommate also whether it was okay for her to meet them in Serangoon , she also stayed in Bartley before . Then she said it's okay . So then we went to the bus stop to go to MRT station . At first she asked me to take bus to go to Novena MRT station , but then I suggested her to go Little India station only , since it's purple line , same with Serangoon , so no need to change train . She agreed , so we went there , and then took MRT to Serangoon .
Reaching Serangoon , we then said hello to each other first , then one of my last hostel mates named Lydia , from Malaysia , she asked "Okay , so where do you guys want to eat ? Want Chinese food , or Italian , or European , Japanese ? Or anything else ?" Then , while the others were still thinking , I shouted "Let's eat African food !!" They laughed like crazy when they heard that , hahaha . I was like oops , haha , my craziness just started , haha .
So then they decided to eat at Swensen's . Before that , everybody said that they got no budget problem , I also thought like that , a bit broke though , coz must redo redo and bloody redo my final project for second semester , but when we all saw the menu , we realized that we really got budget problem . I mean , for international student budget , the price there was quite expensive . I think the cheapest one was SGD 6.90 ? That's side dish only , and wouldn't make you full . So then one of the last hostel mates , named Justin (from Malaysia) , said "Well , I guess now I got budget problem , just by reading the menu , I feel full already .." Then we all laughed , ya lor , so ex sia ...
Then , no choice , we called the waitress to order the foods . I order the Mac and Cheese , it's SGD 13.50 , wah liao , really I'm broke now . Two days ago I already spent SGD 39.80 to redo my final project... Well , dunno what to explain to my Dad when I ask him to send me money again on Monday ... Haha well it's ok la I guess , once in one month eat something expensive . So then after that while waiting for the lunch , Lydia and Justin sang a Malay song , and they said that there's something like politic problem in Malaysia , the politicians got some sex scandal but actually that's only fake video made by the other party to make another party became a loser or something . Well , same as in Indonesia , also like that one .
Then after that Lydia started reminding us about her last roommate in Bartley .
Lydia : Hey , you still remember my roommate in Bartley ? That Russian one , Maria , remember ?
Me : OMG ! That forbidden scene ! Hahaha
Srishti : Ya , I still remember the voice of her bf everyday came visit her .
Lydia : Ya lor , that time , her bf stripped inside my dark room and then jumped on her and slept with her . Then when I turned on the lamp , he directly covered his eyes and said 'the light ! the light ! Oh please turn off the light !! ' Then I asked him 'I'm sorry , Sir , where do you stay ? Please go back to your room ' Then he said 'Oh I stay in Marina Bay , I come here everyday to visit Maria ' then he talked something in Russian , I didn't understand .
We all then laughed . Ya , that Russian roommate , OMG , almost did that 'thing' inside her room sia . Wah liao , I also remember last time I got this Mongolian roommate , she often went clubbing in Clarke Quay , and once she brought guy to hostel and asked him to get into her room . Then after they talked for a while , she went out of the room dunno where she went . Then I was so damn scared sia . Scared what if he touched me or something , so then I texted Jessica , my hostel mate , to come to my room . I pretended to sleep at that time so could still text my hostel mate . The she opened my door and pretended to wake me up . Then she talked to him and me . Lucky got her inside the hostel .
Then the next thing happened was they started reminding each other about the 'family tree' we made in hostel . Once , in Bartley , when I was still sitting inside Srishti's room , chatting , then Jessica came inside there , and she saw us eating chips . Then she also asked for some chips . Then we gave her lor . After that , we just realized that she should not eat too much chips coz she can get sore throat easily . Then Justin suddenly came to Srishti's room also . He saw her eating too much chips , then he scolded her "Hey , you shouldn't eat chips too much ! You have bad sore throat ! " Then they started arguing , like husband and wife . That's why since then I called them as Mom and Dad . I'm the daughter . Hahaha , since then I called Srishti as my grandma and Lydia as my grandpa , coz she dresses like a guy , so Srishti took her like her husband . Lol . Then I got a lots of father , coz Jessica is close to so many guys . Then Justin always be so fussy about her , like giving comment on her make up , clothes , etc . He gives comment to nobody but Jessica , that's why we always address them as husband and wife . Hahaha he's Jessica's first husband , she still got like 9 other husbands , hahaha . Then once Lydia asked me "What's your comment about your mom having so many husbands ?" I just said "Well , to me everything is okay , I can get more pocket money from my fathers , hahaha "
Crazy answer , lol .
Then they started talking about me and they guy I had a crush on when I was staying in Bartley . His name is Rong Kai (almost same name with my current bf , he got Kai also for his name ) . Then my last hostel mate and she's my classmate also , Srishti , told everyone that I got bf already . They were surprised and they congratulated me also . Then they asked about his name , so I told them . When they knew his name , they laughed and asked me whether is it coincidence or what . Then I said that it's a coincidence , haha . Then they also asked me to show them the pic of my current bf and they were like "Aaaa so cute !! Really , you both look compatible !" Then I said "Really ? Thanks !!"
Then Lydia asked "How old is he ?"
Then I haven't answered yet and Srishti already said "He's 25 .."
Then she asked again "Is he a student ? Or working now ?"
Then I answered "He's a student "
"Where does he study ?"
"NUS "
They were surprised and even my roommate said "OMG , that's good , you know ?? Actually that's my dream school !"
After that we talked about Jessica's last experience in Bartley . Got this Indian guy liked her and then she said that he said about something dirty .
Jessica : I guess he just wanted to sleep with girls , not to have serious relationship . He said that Indian's p***s is bigger than the Westerns one .
I was shocked hearing that . OMG , he thought that Jessica chooses guy only from that 'part' ?? So shallow !! I know Jessica's taste in choosing guy is western people but it doesn't that 'thing' lah !
Then after that we talked about her useless husband a.k.a Justin . Jessica got a lots of 'husband' and then he said "Don't worry , I also got plenty of wife" We were all shocked , then we laughed , and asked him who are the 'wives' and he said that his wives are his laptop , phone , and games . Hahaha crazy husband . Poor my 'Mom' got useless 'Husband' , lol .
After that after finished eating , we went to different places so we said bye to each other . I went to church after that . Well , such a crazy outing , remembering about last time experiences in last hostel in Bartley . Hahaha well actually so many things we talked about , just that I can't remember all of them .
Well , it's ok la , next time can hang out again I guess , lol .
Such a crazy conversation , we had . 

No comments:

Post a Comment